𝟎𝟐𝟗

831 words! It's my bday today! Sorry, this chapter came out late than I wanted. My fish died and it's taken a toll on me. I hope everyone is safe and is having a good day/night!

☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽

𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆...
(He should have just stayed home..)

☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽

Shigrakai was a lot of things. But a loser wasn't one. He never liked to lose, no one does.

And it takes a lot for Shigrakai to say this but he thought he lost. When Shinso suddenly went it of the picture, he thought he lost.

But he was thinking about a better plan. One that won't need the help of a high schooler.

He was going to do it all by himself, and it would work.

This is why he works alone, he doesn't need this team or whatever it was called.

He needed himself and only himself.

☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽

"Babe! I'm going to the store!" Izuku yelled as he started to put on his shoes ready to leave the house.

He had a small list and would be back before he knew it.

"Okay! Be safe!" Shota yelled back, he was in Hinta's room playing heroes. Him being the villain and Hinta is the hero. He was tied up on the ground, Hinta had just captured him.

"Bye Mommy!" Hinta yelled. Stepping on Aizawa with a huge grin on his face.

Izuku smiled yelling a bye back before leaving the house, locking the door behind him. He had a feeling today was going to be a good day.

Izuku started to walk to the train station, feeling like someone was following him he sent his location to Shota as he continued to walk.

He made it to the train station, hopping on a train.

Someone was still following him.

He got off the train and was heading to the store, following a big crowd. Trying to lose them.

Someone was still following him.

He turned the corner to the store, only to be pulled back by his hair into an ally way. He tried to pull out his phone and send his location to Shota. A piece of cloth was stuffed in his face, making everything black.

☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽

Today wasn't a good day.

Izuku had chains wrapped around his neck and legs. He had a gag in his mouth, preventing him from yelling.

Everything was going so well for him and his little family, but now he just had to get kidnapped. If only the world would have mercy on him.

He shook the chains, trying to move into a more comfortable position. He was on a hard stone floor. It was too dark to see anything in front of him but it looked like bars were in front of him.

"Fuck!" Izuku tried to say, only for it to come out in words no one would understand. The chain pulled on his neck making him choke.

"Oh, ~ looks who's awake.." Izuku looked up, go why him...

Why today.

The person who moved over me reached to touch Izuku's face. Pulling down the gap, gripping his hair.

"Shigrakai.." Izuku hissed

"Hello, Izuku~~"

☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽

Izuku was gone too long. Izuku never took this long.

Aizawa was getting worried, and Hinta was worried. Aizawa had to put Hinta to sleep before doing any type of investigation.

All he knows is that Izuku has been gone for 6 hours. Not long even to file a missing person but Izuku is a student at UA and is dating a pro-hero.

Izuku was missing, he had tried to track him but he was too far from his tracking device. He was going to need to patrol around the city.

He wasn't as worried as he thought he was, Izuku is very strong and he's able to take care of himself. Right?

Shota sighed before pulling at his hair. He needed to find Izuku.

Shinso was taken care of.

The League however wasn't taken care of. They want Hinta's or his qurik, and taking Izuku would lead him into going after them to get Izuku.

The only logical answer to who has Izuku is the League of Villains.

Great...

Now he was Hizashi and the League to deal with.

He just wanted a life with Izuku and Hinta. But as a Pro-Hero and training Pre-Hero, with a child that has multiple quirks. You won't be living a normal life.

Right now, he can only patrol the city and pray that he'll find Izuku before anything can happen.

After this, he was going to need a long vacation

☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽

Hinta didn't know what was happening, this is the second time his mommy hadn't gotten home on time.

He was stressed and scared.

This has happened before on more than one occasion, like when his mommy went out to have his friend when he went to I-inland.

He was always nervous about what his mommy was doing. As he said himself that "Being a hero is dangerous!".

He was a nervous child and a curious one. But he knew his mommy would be safe and knew how to protect himself. Mommy was a hero and heroes are strong!

His mom would come back, for him and daddy.

𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆... 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕?
(Mommy wouldn't leave... right?)