𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

1504 words! The last chapter! Thank you for sticking with me and enjoying this book! I'll be writing more in the future so please stick with me for that! Have a good night/day!

☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽

The air was nice and cool near the ocean. Waking up to it every day for a week was bad. He needed some fresh air.

Hawaii was probably one of his top favorite places to go to. He loved it here, the food, the people. This second of the city of love Paris. He was a cheesy romantic.

He was staying at a house on the ocean side. Away from most of the Island people.

He loved it here, it was peaceful and quiet. He was glad he got away from everything.

After the LOV was arrested, he and his class finally graduated from UA as pros. Some went to college to further their education, he being one of those people. Getting a law degree.

He and his class stayed in touch and they opened an agency together. With Aizawa being their boss, knowing how much he wanted to have his agency.

Aizawa cried when he got his present which took longer than Izuku wanted.

Izuku introduced his friends to Hinta, after talking with his therapist suggesting it was a good idea. And talking to the father of his child.

Everyone adored Hinta, and Hinta adored them. His aunties and uncles spoiled him nonstop. He loved all the attention he was getting. And having Pro-Hero's picking up from school was a plus.

Izuku let out a sigh, reminiscing on his dearest memories. He smiled as he felt his arms wrap around him.

"What's got you smiling." The voice said as they trailed kisses down his neck. Izuku giggles turning around to look at the love of his life.

"Oh, nothing, just life leading up to here."
Izuku answered, kissing the man

"Mhm~ enjoy this vacation?" The voice asked smiling down at him

"Shouta where ever we are I'll always enjoy it."

"Your so cheesy.." Shouta rolled his eyes as Izuku hit his arm, pouting. Making Shouta chuckle letting go of Izuku.

Holding out his hand.

Taking it Izuku let Shouta lead him back to their room. They were going on a walking beach, one of Izuku's favorite activities.

Shouta wanted to have a picnic, and watch the Sunset.

Who was cheesy now?

It was about time to leave anyways.

☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽

Shouta and Izuku made it to the beach. Already setting up their picnic. They had some wine, cheese and crackers, chocolate-covered strawberries, and some homemade sushi.

Which Shota made by himself. He and Izuku took a cooking lesson as their Friday date. And Shouta had taken pride in cooking for Izuku and Hinta.

Shouta popped open the wine pouring them some. Izuku smiled taking the wine and sipping it.

"Sho this is so nice, I really can't thank you more." Izuku gave Shouta a long and hard kiss on the lips, getting on back just eager.

If they weren't in public Izuku do unspeakable this to that man.

Izuku pressed into the kiss making Shouta moan. Izuku pulled away smirking at the man as he blushed.