𝟎𝟎𝟑

1112 words

☽❥☽❥☽❥☽❥☽

"𝑵𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌"
(No we just need to talk)
The words rang through the younger ears as breathing hitched. A million thoughts ran through as he sat there. He slowly nodded to Nezu as he asked.

"What do you want to know?" Now, get me on this he was terrified he had never told anyone about Hinta. He loved his son with all his heart and if he left he wouldn't know what to do. He hadn't even told the 𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 of his child, so he didn't know what to say or do.

"Well, I would like to know how this happened." Nezu had breaks' the trance that the younger was caught in and smiled. He had seen a lot of teen pregnancies at this school, some were rape and others were an 'accident'. But this one was different he had never seen a male pregnant, plus this one of his favorite students!

"Well, it happened in middle school the second year. I won't tell you the father but...I have drunk and he was also...one thing leads to another...and I had Hinta Midorya..." Izuku said as he looked down at his son and smiled. He shortens the story because he didn't want to tell them, 'who it was' or 'when it happened'.

"Is there a reason why you didn't get an abortion?" Nezu asked as he got out a pen and paper.

" I-I couldn't afford it so I never got it..." Izuku looked up to the roof as if rethinking his life choices.

"Hm...okay well I think Mic won't mind if he watched your son for you?" This was more directed to the older male. Mic looked shocked at first but regained composure and smiled giving his student a thumbs up.

"Yup little listener if that's okay with you?!" Izuku looked at Mic shocked. 'They don't want to take him away!' He thought but he wouldn't let his guard down though, so he nodded and put his son on the chair, and got up to leave.

"Make sure he doesn't get hurt....I'll be back by lunch" after that he left the office leaving the two pros with a child to take care of.

☽❥☽❥☽❥☽❥☽

Izuku was walking back to class. He knew that his son was safe with the pros but he didn't know what to tell his friends if they ever ask why he was sent to the office. He made it back to class 3-A and open the door. It looks like Aizawa gave them another free period.

Uraraka and Idia came up to Midorya and asked him questions, 'Like did you leave?' or 'you didn't get in trouble did you?' He waved them off and said he was fine and nothing happened.

Secretly Aizawa was listening to the conversation. He knew he was lying he could smell it from a mile away. He was gotten suspicious when he had seen Midorya had bags under his eyes, or he would be late or leave in the middle of class without an explanation.

☽❥☽❥☽❥☽❥☽

It was finally lunch! When Midorya started to pack Aizawa asked if he could stay after class. So he waited for everyone else to leave and walked to his teacher.

"Is there something you need Mr. Aizawa?" Izuku asked nicely what he wanted to be with his son alone, but his teacher had stopped him.

"Well...I would like to know...are you okay?" Aizawa said in a soft voice. This shocked Izuku a little bit. I mean his teacher asked if he was okay! The 'heartless' Aizawa caring.

"I-I'm Good Mr. Aizawa!" He smiled and started to walk to the door. Aizawa wasn't convinced enough so he grabbed Izuku's hand.

"You know you can always talk to me right?" Aizawa's eyes soften as Izuku turned around. 'His eyes are bull..'

"I have a therapist for that Aizawa..." venom dripped from his voice as he pulled his hand away from his teachers and walked out the door.

"What the fuck?!" Aizawa said as he made his way to the teacher's lounge.

☽❥☽❥☽❥☽❥☽

Izuku made his way to the lounge to eat this with his son. When he got there he saw Hinta playing with Mic's hair, mind that he was sitting on the floor. Hinta looked and smiled.

"Mommy!!" He jumped up and hugged his mother. Izuku smiled and hugged him back.

"Hey, honey! Are you hungry? I have a sandwich we can share!" Izuku put him down and grabbed his backpack digging through it to a brown bag. The sandwich was just a ham one both he a Hinta liked the same foods so shopping was easy.

"Yeah!! Is it ham?" Hinta asked as he
jumped to the couch, Izuku following right after.

"Yes, it is!" He hands him half and put the rest away. The student looked at Mic and laughed. Mic looked confused, the younger pointed at his hair, which made the older laugh.

"Here let me help you" Izuku offered as he pulled Mic's arm and made him sit on the floor. He took out all the accessories, they hadn't noticed that Midnight and Aizawa or Eraserhead came in on the trio. Midnight's eyes landed on the kid and she screamed getting everyone's attention.

"OH, MY GODS!HE SOO CUTE!" She ran up to hug him but someone beat her to it. It was Izuku he brought his son close to his chest and said.

"You can't just run up on kids like that!!" Hinta didn't like loud noises because of a villain attack that had happened when he was younger. He had started to cry. Izuku glared at Midnight then went back to trying to claim down his son. Once he claimed down Mic asked a question,

"Why did he have a panic attack?" Mic looked at the pair and looked back at Midnight who looked Guilty.

"When he was younger a villain knew who his father was... and knew that we were in the mall at the time...and Attacked us and him ringing must've taken a toll on him" Izuku didn't look anyone in the eye he looked at his son and traced a scar that was on his face. It was pretty close to Todoroki's.

The villain had a firebase quirk so he needed up burning to the tissue which couldn't heal. So now he had a big scar that went from his ear to the corner of his cheek. He looked back up to his teachers. One of them was pretty curious as to who the father was because it looked too much like him...so he shot his question.....

"𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓?"
(Who is the father?)