𝟎𝟏𝟑

796 words

☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽

Hinta just staring at his mom.
'Moving in with Daddy?!' It would be a dream come true... it was all going too fast for his little 5-year-old brain...

Izuku looked right back at Hinta, a little worried. He just started, you can hear the gears moving in his head.
'Maybe now wasn't the best time'

"Hinta you don't have to" Izuku was cut off by, crying. Hinta was crying.

Izuku put down his ingredients and looked at Hinta, who in question was crying.

"I always wanted to meet Daddy! And know that I've met him I get to...to...I would love to mommy!!!" Hinta tried to wipe his tears, smiling. He loved his mommy with all his heart. I guess he wouldn't mind sharing...

☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽

Aizawa was still asleep when everything happened, so when he walked into the kitchen half asleep he didn't expect to see Izuku and Hinta crying. Izuku hugged Hinta as tight as he can.

"Oh, Hinta! My baby!!" Izuku picked up his son spinning him around laughing, Hinta joining in. He was happy that his mom was happy, and Izuku was happy that Hinta agreed. God knows what he would do if Hinata didn't agree.

Once Izuku stopped he kissed Hinta all over his face, making him giggle. Aizawa smiled.....he's too attached but he's happy. Aizawa coughed a bit to get their attention, Izuku and Hinta looked at him, both smiling!

"Daddy! Daddy! Guess what?" Hinta somehow got out of Izuku's arms and ran to his dad jumping around him. His kid had too much energy.

"Mhmm..... I don't know? You tell me!" He knew exactly why Hinta was excited but, of course, he didn't want to ruin it for the kid.

"We are going to MOVE IN WITH YOU!!" He yelled still jumping up and down with no care in the world.

"I'm glad." Aizawa smiled picking up the energetic child and kissing him.

He looked at Izuku who still had tears in his eyes, smiling at his two boys. This is what he wanted... a happy family, for everyone to be together. He started to get up again.

"Well..." he wiped away his tears smiling.

"Time to eat!"

☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽

"Mommy?" Hinta had asked looking up at his mom.

They had just finished breakfast, Aizawa wanting to help were putting away the dishes. And Izuku was watching a movie with Hinta.

"Yes, honey?" Izuku had answered looking down from the tv.

"Are you happy?" Odd question, coming from a five-year-old. But Hinta and Izuku have been through thick and thin together. It was always just the two of them. No grandma or grandpa to run to, no uncles or aunties. Hinta couldn't be happier, he had his mom for the longest time. Now he finally gets to meet and now live with his dad!! He was happy but he wanted to know if his mommy was happy.

"Yes honey, I'm very happy..." Izuku's voice came off the light. He was happy, well I guess happier after Aizawa wanted to stay, wanted to be in Hinta's life he couldn't be happier.

"Go to sleep Hinta," Izuku have Hinta a kiss on his forehead, and gently patted his head, "I'll wake you up for lunch"

Hinta's eyes felt droopy. He was tried, crying was exhausting. He went to sleep with a smile on his face...finally a complete family, nothing can ruin this.

☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽

Shinso had gotten home after visiting Izuku.....breathing hard. He had gotten close to Izuku, so close he could feel Izuku on him. He loved it. He loved Izuku.

"Hah...Hah.....Hah," he was painfully hard, seeing Izuku cry turned him on. He wanted Izuku to cry out his name. He wanted more tears.

That image slowly got more drastic...he wanted more, he craved more. He craved Izuku.

He will have Izuku.......but that kid....he'll have to do something with it....hell it's not his so why would he care. Aizawa is who he should care about, Izuku should be with someone his age. Someone who won't die early.

....Die

...........Die

.....................ƎIᗡ

That's it....he needed to die...

Die...

Die........

"DIE......."

Shinso smiled, that's it, that's it, that's it, that's it......

Let's hope nothing bad happens.....

☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽

"Achoo!" Aizawa sneezed. 'The hell...' he thought.

"Bless you," Izuku said walking up to Aizawa and pulling him into a kiss. Aizawa once again melted into the kiss, smiling into it. Pulling Izuku in by the hips, wanting the kiss to go deeper he, licked Izuku's bottom lip. Izuku opened his mouth, also wanted the kiss to go further.

"Mhmm~" Izuku moaned into Aizawa's mouth. 'Shit' Aizawa thought. He was pretty horny right now and he needed Izuku, and Izuku needed him...

"𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝐼𝑧𝑢𝑘𝑢....."
(I need you Izuku...)