𝟎𝟐𝟐

1259 words! Please enjoy and stay safe!

☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽

Nezu likes to say he is good with kids, but he's not. Specifically, kids that have attachments issue with their parents.

After Midorya was gone, Hinta was more paranoid than ever. He could tell that the child loved his mother dearly.

"I WANT MOMMY!" Hinta yelled. Nezu had already cleared almost everything that Hinta could use his qurik on. Nezu never knew a child could be so loud, he was glad that his room was soundproofed.

Nezu's office was his small personal one, the had a nice black desk with a PC set up. He had a chair made especially for him, he could easily go up and down. It had stairs going up to the chair and there was a part on the car that was higher where he sat. There is a couch in the corner of the room, a nice black leather couch. He had four chairs in front of his desk, which is where Hinta was.

Hinta climbed on a chair and started to jump. Nezu didn't want him to get hurt but he was sure that he couldn't convince him to come down, so he used the only idea he had left.

"Now Hinta, why not watch a movie with me? I heard you like All Might movies! I have all of his movies." Nezu smiled when Hinta calmed down and looked at him with stars in his eyes.

"REALLY!" Hinta fell off the chair running to Nezu and then jumping onto his lap, smiling.

Nezu let out a mental sigh of relief. He smiled back and turned on the movie.

Nezu wanted to get to know the child better. He's only interacted with teenagers, children weren't this thing...

"Thank you Mr. Nezu!" Hinta smiled at him and went back to the movie, Nezu's heart skipped a beat.

The child was kind and caring. He had a smile like Midorya, and eyes (which he is assuming) like the father. Hinta likes heroes and sleeping. He likes to eat Curry and rice. He mutters like Midorya. This father was in the picture.

That's all Nezu knew about the kid. Nezu never like not knowing, but he could make an exception. He wanted to know more about the child, in the normal way. Not having to hack into anything and get information that way. He wanted to grow and talk with the kid. He wouldn't mind at all.

☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽

Shinso was back at Midorya's house. He didn't go to school today for obvious reasons. He might drop out. He couldn't risk being at the school with Aizawa there.

He searched the house and didn't have any cameras, he was good. He didn't need to come here, it was a bad decision but his mother said otherwise.

FLASHBACK

"Mom I need your help.."

"Yes I found someone but he is in love with someone else.."

"Ok.."

"Hm.."

"Okay, I will try to thank you, mom."

"I love you too.. bye"

FLASHBACK OVER

His mother thought it would be a good idea to use blackmail as a way to get Izuku to have to be with him. He would get him out of his relationship if it was that bad, he could make him run away with him.