𝟎𝟏𝟕

614 words

☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽

Lunch finally. . . . .

"Hey, Deku-Kun!!" Uraraka had yelled moving to his desk with his other friends.

"Hello everyone!" He smiled.

"Would you like to have lunch with us Midorya-Kun?" Iida being the way he was not using this nickname.

"No, I'm fine! I need to go to Nezu's office!" Uraraka looked concerned, being the way she was, she questioned.

"Why? Did you do something?" Todoroki silent gave a nod not using his voice.

"No, I just have a private lesson with him!" Midorya lied, he was good at that. Of course, they had their lesson but only before school started.. but they moved it to lunch.

Before anyone can ask more questions he walked(more like ran) to Nezu's office.

"That was weird.." Todoroki said, with a mouth full of soba.

"Yeah... I hope he's okay!" Uraraka give a worried smile, and Asui nodded.

☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽

"Man this sucks.." mumbled Toga as she walked around the mall, obviously wearing a disguise analog with Dabi.

"We need food stupid, don't want to die just went.." Dabi, grabbing this that won't go bad fast.

"Yes, Shigaraki had been asking strange sense last we saw Izuku-Chan~" Toga sighed lovely at the thought of Izuku. Dabi nodded.

"Yeah, your right."
.

.

.

.

.

"Master! I have a new plan to get EaserHeads quirk!" Shigaraki was scratching his neck, smiling.

"I bet you do.." AFO said, looking at the boy, not trusting his plan.

"YES! He has a son.. so we go after the son and take his qurik!" Shigarakai smiled and started to laugh.

'Maybe this plan will work..' AFO thought as he watched the boy laugh...

☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽

Finally, the school was over, Izuku packed up and almost ran to Nezu's office to get Hinta. Missing his son.

"Mr.Nezu! I here to get.." Izuku stopped mid-way, and Nezu and Hinta were both asleep.

Even Hinta can tire out Nezu... Izuku smiled and went it grab this phone to text Aizawa and take a picture.

Izuku: on the way home <3

Aizawa: I'll see you in a bit

Waking up Nezu he grabbed Hinta and left. Saying his goodbyes, he being as sneaky as possible walks out of UA, with a sleeping Hinta...

They made it to the train stop, waiting for the train-

Izuku looked around.. is someone watching him..he pulled out his phone to call Aizawa...

.

.

.

.

"Izuku? Are you okay?" Aizawa asked

"I think someone is following me.." he said in a hushed voice, looking forward.

"Where are you?" Aizawa at home jumped up and ran out of the house.

"I'm at the train station ******" Izuku looked around again he saw someone looking at him...

"I'm on the way!!"

"Someone's looking at me Sho.." said the person started walking to Izuku fast...

"Sho, I'm running!" And Izuku took off with the person not far behind.

"Izuku! Tell me where you going!" Aizawa started running as fast as he can to find Izuku. 𝐼 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑓 ℎ𝑒'𝑠 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡...
(I swear if he's hurt..)

"I'm back to UA.." looking behind him the person wasn't there.

"I think I lost him-"

"Boo!"
.

.

.

.

.

"IZUKU!" Aizawa finally made it.. only to find a man over Izuku, looking at him and smiling at him. Izuku was non-responsive, knocked out cold.

Aizawa wasted no time running to the man ready to kill him.

The man held Izuku in his arms before he threw down a smoke bomb.

He's gone.

"DAMMIT!!" Aizawa yelled, picking up Hinta who had woken up.. he looked around, giving his dad a look.

"𝐷𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑦? 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑀𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑦?
(Daddy? Where's mommy?)

☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽

I know it's a short chapter! I'm sorry! I'm feeling under the weather so I've been sleeping! I hope that everyone stays safe! Have a good morning/night