𝟎𝟏𝟔

935 words
Sorry for not posting! I needed a mental break and school started again!! Hope I everyone is safe!

☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽

Izuku was stressed, school is today and Hinta doesn't have his babysitter available, plus Shinso knows where he lives, and Shigaraki is after his child.

Maybe Nezu can watch him? Maybe he can bring him into class, claiming it's his cousin, yet again...

Or he can just tell the class that Hinta is his son!

.

.

.

.

Nezu it is.

☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽

"Shota!! Get up your going to be late!!" Izuku was already ready with Hinta at his hip.

"COME ON DADDY!!! WE GET TO GO TO UA!!!!" Hinta screamed.. that woke Shota up.

"What??" Aizawa wearing not his clothes finally got up to get dressed.

"Hinta's babysitter isn't available today, So I called Nezu and asked if he could watch Hinta!" Hinta gave a big smile, probably excited.

Aizawa smiled at his son kissing his forehead. Hinta giggled loving the attention.

"You guys can leave without me, don't want you being late." Izuku smiled and kissed Aizawa on the lips. Hinta kisses him on the cheek.

"Love you!" Hinta and Izuku had said at the same time.

"Love you too!" Izuku walked out the door with Hinta.

.

.

.

.

'Someone's watching me..' Aizawa looked around, it was Shinso. He could sense him, all too familiar presents.

"I know you're here.." Shota didn't enjoy Shinso trying to metaling in his life. . . . . Well, his new life.

"Fine you caught me.." Shinso came out of his hiding place, right outside his open window. Shinso knew this window was open because...

"Izuku opens the window every morning... I know what you think like Shinso, you can't win." Shinso crawling through the window smirked.

"All I can do is use my quirk to get rid of you and your son." Aizawa almost let his emotions slip, almost.

"Yeah, I'd like to see you try. No matter what you do Izuku would never love you."

Aizawa and Shinso had a stare down, the younger glaring and the older.

"He will be mine!" Shinso had to bite back his yell. He's letting his emotions slip.. good...

"He's mine, he was mine before he was yours!!" Shinso continued to talk, and talk, at this point he was just rambling.

"He's not moaning your name every night. Remember your place, your just some fucked up stalker who's stepping out of line." At this point Aizawa was furious, this child was rambling about 𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝐼𝑍𝑈𝐾𝑈.(HIS IZUKU) Izuku had been him before he even knew.

"Get the fuck out of 𝑀𝑌 𝐻𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐸!!"( MY HOUSE). Aizawa qurik subconsciously activating. Shinso was almost scared, well maybe he was...

Shinso left through the window and started walking to school.

Aizawa closed and locked all the windows in the house. He would have to get security in his house.

☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽

Izuku and Hinta made it to school safely, not running into any of his friends.

He's currently in front of Nezu's office. He was about to knock on the door before...

"Come in!!" Nezu's voice from gods knows where.

Hinta smiled realizing the voice. The doors opened for them.

Walking in, Nezu's room now has a toy box, and a mini-fridge.

"Mr. Nezu!!!" Izuku putting Hinta down, ran to Nezu smiling.

"It's good to see you again, little one!" Petting Hinta's hair which is soft, Izuku smiled, bowing.

"Thank you, Nezu!!" Izuku smiled and kissed Hinta on the cheek.

"Be good! Love you!"

☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽

"You are late Midorya!!!!" Iida yelled in his face. The minute he got on-call he got bombarded with questions.

"Why did you leave in the middle of class, Deku-Kun?" Izuku just wanted to tell her to stop using that name...

"Are you okay Midorya? You looked like you were distressed?" Todoroki is the blunt person he is.

Midorya had to hold back his sigh. He wanted to go home and sleep.

"I'm fine!" He smiled, he just wanted to get the day over.

"Hey is Shinso not coming today?" Denki asked. Some students shrugged.

Midorya froze. . . . He hoped that he wouldn't come today. . . . Please. He. Was. Sacred. . . .

"Deku-Kun are you okay?" Uraraka asked. Midorya nodded, not being able to form a proper sentence.

Aizawa walked into class, he had a clip in his hair, Midorya had put it in last night

☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽

Aizawa was grading the test from last week, he tried to move his hair multiple times only to continue to fall on his face.

"God. . . ."

Midorya had just put Hinta to bed, walking into the living room to see Aizawa struggling to up this hair up. He smiled walking to Aizawa grabbing his face and kissing his lips.

"Need help?" Aizawa surprised nodded wordlessly.

Midorya grabbed the clip off of his hair. He had too many in his hair.

He clipped it to the side of his hair. Aizawa could finally see.

"Thank you love" Aizawa kissed Izuku again starting his work.

☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽

"Everyone, let's get our books out!" Everyone was surprised that their teacher was wearing a pink clip on his hair.

Midorya had to hold back his laugh. He forgot to tell Shouta that the clip was bright pink, one of Hinta's many favorite colors.

"Hello? Open your books." The class finally opened their books.

"Thank you"

☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽❤︎☽

Nezu maybe should have done some research about kids before agreeing to take care of one.

Hinta was teleporting from each corner of the room. Running around, almost breaking his things!

"Hinta!!" Nezu said louder than he might too. But it got his attention.

"Would you like to read a book?"

"What kind of book!"

"One about society before quirks!"

"𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔!!"
(That's sounds interesting)