𝟎𝟎𝟐

797 words
☽❥☽❥☽❥☽❥☽

It was a normal day at UA, classes were in so the hallways were silent. Well semi-normal, but here was a crying kid at the UA gates. Of course, the only Present Mic found the kid. Not knowing what to do he decided to ask the kid some questions.

The kid looked a lot like one of his students....which one....? Oh! Yeah, Izuku Midorya! He had long black hair with green tips. Both of his eyes were blood-red like Shota Aizawa, one of his friends. He had freckles all over his face. 'He night he related to Izuku Midorya?' Thought Mic as he went to ask his questions.

"Hey, the little listener are you okay?" He was trying to be the quietest he can so we won't get scared. The kid wiped his eyes and looked at Mic with confusion, he tilted his head like a curious dog.

"I-I was i-in my r-room sleeping t-then I-I came here." Mic looked at the kid with sympathy. He picked up the boy and said,

"Don't worry! I bring it to the principal to help you find your parents! What your name little listener?" Present Mic was asking questions as he walked to Nezu's office.

"I-I'm Hinta Midorya..." the boy barely whispered as he hugged onto Mic's shirt as if life depended on it.

He had made it to the principles office and knocked on the door waiting for an answer. A muffled 'Come in!' Came from the other side of the door. Mic came in with the kid in his arms. The kid looked scared at first but then he smiled and his eyes lit up.

"YOUR NEZU!! THE NEZU!!" The kid scramble out of Mic's hands and ran up to Nezu jumping around the pro, mumbling something along the lines 'Mommy will be so happy when I tell her I talked to Nezu!' Nezu caught what he said and asked a question.

"Hello, little one! Who is your mom?" Nezu looked at the child. Who was still jumping around Nezu?

"Oh!" A little cough came from the boy as he looked up and stretched out his hand and said, "I'm Hinta Midorya! My mom is Izuku Midorya and my Dad....I never meant him..." he whispered the last part of his introduction. Nezu and Mic shared a shocked look before calling Izuku Midorya to Nezu's office.

☽❥☽❥☽❥☽❥☽

Izuku had a gut feeling something was going to happen, maybe it was his mom's sense (which he likes to call it) that was acting up. He had gotten distracted, that he started to zone out, that he was thinking of what might have happened to his son. 'Did something happen? Did I leave him with the babysitter? I hope he's'  he couldn't continue his rant because he was called to- the principal office.

The class stared at him as he got up and walked to the door. His mind was running 100 mph. 'Is his son okay?' He thought as he walked to the office. He looked at the door and took a deep breath.

He opens the door to see his son sitting in Nezu's lap with Mic sitting on a chair.

"Ah! Welcome, Midorya!" Nezu greeted the younger, his son looked up at the name 'Midorya' he jumped out of Nezu's hands and ran to the student. Izuku kneeled to hug his son, still a little shocked that his son was at his school.

"Mommy!" Hinta exclaimed as he hugged his mom for dear life. Izuku hugged back closing his eyes the tension on his shoulders went away, his son was safe and that is what mattered.

"Hey, honey?! What are you doing here?" Izuku picked up his son and walked to a chair forgetting about the two pros.

"I don't know! I just was thinking of you and then BAM! I'm at your school" the kid was doing hand gestures to get his point across.

"Oh! I think you have your qurik!" Izuku exclaimed. Hinta looks minute to let it set in. When it did he jumped on his mother's lap, he started to tire down and somehow fell asleep. Izuku looked at the two adults, he looked scared and brought his son closer to him, in a protective way.

"You not taking him away are you?" He asked with venom lacing his voice. Mic was shocked, to the purest kid in his class, 1) had a child, 2) and looked pissed.

"No, no, no, no!" Nezu walked up to sit closer to the student. He put his paw(??) on his shoulder, "That's the last this we want to to.!" Nezu put his paw(??) down and walked back to his seat.

"𝑵𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌"
(No we just need to talk)