𝟎𝟐𝟖

1024 words! This chapter is kinda short sorry about that! In my family, there are a lot of July b-days so I've been busy!

I would like to know if you have any story/ship ideas, I plan on writing a new book! Please comment here for that.

Have a good day/night!

☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽

"𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻?"
(WHAT?)

Aizawa closed the door on Yamada, looking at Izuku who was shocked.

Izuku walked over to the Shota grabbing his face and making him look down. Shota looked angry and disgusted at what just happened.

"Are you okay?" Izuku asked, looking at Shota. It wasn't Shota's fault that Yamada came to his house and kissed him without his consent.

He was more concerned about Shota. It didn't matter how he found them, he just wanted to make sure Shota was fine.

Izuku had experienced on more than one occasion non-consensual kissing and other things. He knows what it feels like. The feeling of something getting taken away from you and you can never get it back.

Shota looked like he wanted to burst into tears. Tears were already leaving his eyes. He was vulnerable.

"Just... remove his taste from my mouth.. please" Shota would call himself a strong man, but with Izuku his walls would crumble. Izuku did this to him, if you asked he couldn't answer.

He never asked people for this, or even really talk to people. Izuku was one of those people that he wasn't afraid to talk to about his feeling right now.

"Please Izuku, please" Izuku looked at Shota with worry before leaning in to kiss him. Shota let out a shaking sigh before giving in to the kiss. Izuku rubbed his back to comfort him.

Izuku hooked his arms around Shota's legs picking him up and pushing him onto the wall.

"Izuku-" They broke the kiss to get some air, looking deeply into each other's eyes.

"Thank you"

☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽

He felt completely humiliated, he never thought Shota wouldn't like him back not even like, love him back. He was certain that he had loved him. He felt rage, angry. He didn't even know what emotion he was feeling.

And who's house was that because it wasn't Shota's. He got a good look at the house, there were children toys almost coving the entire living room.

There were children's shoes by the door with another pair of shoes(that didn't fit Shota). And the house was too clean...

Yamada was just rejected by the man he loved since high school, he wasn't thinking straight.

He will get to the bottom of this if it's the last thing he does. Even if he goes crazy.

☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽

Shota and Izuku were cuddled up on the couch, a couple of hours had passed when Hizashi was at their house. Shota was still shocked about what had happened and didn't let go of Izuku.

Izuku had put on a movie for him and Shota to watch. Shota wasn't even watching it he was too busy, Shota was on Izuku's lap cuddled up on him.

"Izuku.." Shota said looking at Izuku, who was watching the movie. Izuku let out a hum not looking at him.
Shota didn't like that.

Grabbing his face making Izuku looks away from the tv and looks at him.

"I'm sorry that I didn't push him away fast enough.." Shota whispered, before stuffing his head back into his neck. He couldn't look him in the eye.

"Oh... Shota... it's not your fault, you don't need to apologize for something that isn't your fault." Izuku rubbed his back kissing his forehead. Shota shook his head not looking up, Izuku grabbed Shota's face making him look up.

"That's not your fault, okay?" Shota nodded before kissing Izuku again.

"I can still taste him...I think I might need more help" Shota mumbled against Izuku's lips, smirking a bit. Kissing his neck. He just wanted to forget.

"Are you sure?" Izuku said unsure about it. Shota smiled then nodded. Izuku leaned back in for a kiss groping Shota's ass.

Shota groaned into the kiss, grinding in Izuku, who was grinding on Shota. Izuku slipped his has into Shota's pants slapping his ass, earning a yelp.

"Fuck, Izuku-" Shota let go of the Izuku blushing looking at Izuku. Izuku grinned and also started to blush. About to remove his hands from Shota's ass. He was stopped.

"No.. wait... I enjoy that, so continue please" Shota was flustered as he leaned back down to kiss Izuku.

Izuku smiled giving his ass another smack.

☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽❤︎︎☽

Yamada finally made it home. Once he got home he needed to see who owned that house, the name, and where they worked. He needed to know everything about this person.

It wasn't too hard to look up the address owner, as a Pro-Hero and a UA teacher he had access to a lot more than a normal person.

So when he looked up the address he was surprised, to say the least...

.

.

.

.

.

What the fuck...

Is that fucking IZUKU MIDORYA?! He owns that house! The one Shota was in, with kid stuff? Wait... Hinta? Okay, maybe Shota was helping with the child.

That had to be the only explanation! There was nothing else, as to why Shota would be there...  

He wouldn't be there for anything else.. or maybe. Is Shota into his FUCKING STUDENT?! He couldn't be... no... not at all Shota isn't like that...

He knows Shota...

Well, he thought he knew Shota.

The situation was only giving him a headache, there are too many different possibilities with just one situation...

Maybe he should have just minded his business.. and went home after the neighbor told him Shota moved, or maybe he shouldn't have even felt the house in the first place.

He needed to tell Nezu about a possible student, teacher relationship. As much as he loved Shota, Midorya is a student.. and that... he was jealous.

And tired, his head couldn't wrap around the fact Shota didn't love him, the way Shota looked at him after that kiss. Not the way he hoped and dreamed about...

𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆...
(He should have just stayed home..)