-masked lovers

Today's the day of the masquerade gala, a day to be excited for and to loathe with all your heart

Today's the day of the masquerade gala, a day to be excited for and to loathe with all your heart. For the past couple of days, the two lovers have gotten closer to each other, both physically and mentally. They learned about the worse situations they each had to go through and how they helped themselves overcome it. Spencer and Adelie realized that they were suckers for intimacy, not the sexual kind, but the little kisses through out the day and the long cuddles on the couch.

The warmth of each other's bodies radiated between them right now, when they both woke up in the arm chair recliner in the living room. Last night, they were watching a French comedy show, Adelie loved it, but she had to pause it every couple of minutes to translate the scene for Spencer. She begged him to let them watch a different thing, but he insisted, and she couldn't say no.

Spencer used the back of hands to rub his eyelids for a proper wake. He looked down at his chest and saw Adelie rubbing random patterns onto it. He started playing with her hair and taking the little knots out of them, not to harsh, so it didn't hurt her. Addie lifted herself so that she was at his eyelevel, she quickly pecked him on the lips, both cheeks, and his forehead, winning a tiny chuckle from her boyfriend.

"Good morning, bubs." Spencer announced quietly, his voice still deep and raspy. Oh, how Adelie loved his morning voice, and lets not forget his bed head.

Without saying anything, she still stared into his eyes, her pupils darkening more for every moment that passed by. She could stare into his eyes all day, everyday.

"You know it is rude to stare, why don't you just take a picture." he continued, raising his voice to get her of her daze.

Adelie's cheeks automatically turned into a light red pigment from the embarrassment and got off of Spencer and ran to the kitchen counter. She quickly grabbed the polaroid camera and sprinted back towards the living room.

"Smile, baby!" she exclaimed, waiting for him to act on her request. He smiled big, teeth showing and his eyes were almost sewn shut from how big his smile was.

The day after he came back from Virginia, they went shopping for the gala and they bought presents for each other. Adelie bought the camera for them to take pictures of moments that they wanted to keep forever and Spencer bought her something special. He refused to show her, until tonight. She hasn't forced him to show her, but she was growing impatient, and he didn't even give her a single hint for what it could be.

"What was that for? I just woke up." Spence asked, actually confused on why she has so much energy this morning.

"You looked so precious, and I couldn't handle all your cuteness, so I took a picture." she replied back.

"oh, come here, you!!" he grabbed her body and set her on his lap and started tickling her. Up and down her body, and excessively in her ticklish spot, under her arms.