-i will end you

The alley is filled with patrol cars from the start to the end of the street. The alley itself is filled with caution tape and CSI.

The shouting and yelling of officers stopped when Spencer showed them his FBI credentials. He enters the designated area and stops. The alley seems to spin around him, while time is being frozen. Workers of the CSI seem to be walking in slow-motion. The body is covered with a white sheet of fabric.

Spencer can see them picking up the body and putting it into a body bag. The metallic bag closes right it front of him, but he still doesn't move. He still doesn't know if it is Adelie.

In the background, you can hear Morgan and Rossi talking to the officers about something, but it doesn't fully comprehend in Spence's mind. Morgan's hand touches and Reid's shoulder and chills run down his spine, waking him up from his dose.

"Hey, Reid. Did you identify the body? " Morgan questions scurrying his eyebrows together.

"Stop calling it a body, this is a human we are talking about. No, I haven't gotten near it. I am too scared it could be her!" Spencer says shaking. 

"I got it rigazzo. I will look at it." Rossi exclaims while keeping eye contact with Spencer.

Spencer nods and sees Rossi walk towards the gurney. David digs into his pocket pulling blue latex gloves. The gloves fit onto his hands smoothly. He hesitates opening the body bag. The sounds of the zipper opening makes Spencer fall into Morgan's arms.

Spencer rose onto his toes to look at the body. The female victim looks like Adelie, she has the same facial structures as her, but she doesn't have the scar on top of her right eyebrow she got when she was young when she fell of her bike. This is not Adelie.

Tears fall out of Spencer's eyes as a long exhale leaves his mouth in relief. Rossi closes the bag and goes over to Morgan and Spence. He takes Spencer into his arms and tells him, "We will find her kid, please know that."

Spencer turns around at the dumpsite and finds a flash drive underneath some old pipes. He slips on his latex gloves and picks up the flash drive. He flips it over and sees a note reading "open me."

Spencer calls Hotch and tells him that they may have a lead.

---

Rossi, Morgan, and Reid make it back to the FBI building and they plug the flash drive into the nearest computer. A file pops up named "open this in front of the whole BAU team." Morgan calls in the team and they come sprinting towards the electronic device.

JJ takes control of the mouse and presses the file. A video pops up and she hesitantly clicks the unpause button. Adelie is in a dark room by herself and there is a big dark figure behind her. Spencer gulps loudly as he sees the figure walk in circles around Addie. Everyone's eyes widened when the switchblade opens in the security guard's hands. The camera angle is then moved to another room, this one is bigger, and two other people are held captive.

No one on the team recognizes these faces. "Morgan, I need you to call Garcia and let her run her facial recognition software on these two people. Maybe we can find out who they are and see how they are related to Adelie." Hotch orders, his eyes not leaving the computer. The angle switches back to Adelie in the dark room.

The man waves the switchblade against Adelie's front. You can see the pain in her eyes and this made Spencer feel guilty and mad. A loud gasp exited Emily's mouth as she saw the blood squirt out of Adelie's collarbone area. Her chest was fully exposed, leaving her bra hanging on by one strap. Anger filled Spence's eyes as he almost punched the computer screen. He was held back by the arms of Hotch and Morgan. The screen then goes blank leaving a phone number displaying on it.