-tu me manques

Adelie feels herself getting thrown into what she thinks is a vehicle. She hears people talking, not in French, in Italian. Her line of vision is all black, assuming her head is covered by something. Her hands are handcuffed behind her back and she feels a hot liquid drip down them, blood.

Please Spencer, come save me, please.

The vehicle stops after almost 2 long hours. The back door of the car opens roughly and Adelie is getting pulled out of it. She is thrown on to a buff guy's shoulder like she was a dead body. Addie tries to hit him with her hands on his back, but he yells a decent amount of slurs and tugs on her legs more.

If only Adelie could understand what he was saying. 

The guy let goes of Addie's body and places her on a metal chair with her face still covered. The sensation of the cold metal sends shivers down her spine. He ties her feet together with a rough rope and takes off her handcuffs. Adelie tries throwing punches in the mid-air, hoping she would hit the guy, but she misses. Instead, she gets slapped in the face, nearly knocking her out. Dosing off into her unconsciousness, she feels her hands coming together with a zip tie, tightly.  

---

Back at the FBI Headquarters, the whole entire team minus Reid come back from their hotel to get to work. Spencer decided not to leave and work on the case. There are red threads on the board connecting Gabriel Laurent to possible abandoned buildings around the country that he may have Adelie in. 

The team notices Spence and walk towards him. His tie is loose, his sleeves are rolled up to his forearms, his eye bags are growing bigger by the second, and he is holding what looks like his 5th cup of coffee. 

"Reid, you have to go back to your hotel, check on your mom, collect yourself, we will call you when we find something." Hotch says with pure strength like he is giving an order. Reid looks up to him and ignores his order and goes back to look at the board. 

Without taking his eyes off the board Spencer mutters, " Ninety percent of kidnapped women are found dead after the 1st thirty-six hours of there abduction. It has been 14 hours since my girlfriend was abducted. What if Adelie is that ninety percent?" JJ took his hands and moved his face to look at her to assure him that they will find Adelie. 

"Pretty boy is right! We are lucky that sometimes we get to find these women before they are killed. But we have to keep the possibility that maybe she is already dead." Derek says while he lays on the round table, one leg over the other.

That statement doesn't bother Spencer as it should. He already thought about the possible outcomes of this case, and his mind can't leave the thought that Adelie could already be dead. 

Spencer leaves the conference room, sprinting to the bathroom. His stomach contents couldn't handle the stress any longer. He opens the stall and kneels down and heaves up last night's food. He couldn't bring himself to stand up, so he just sat there in the stall staring at the white tiles.

Tears started falling off his eyes without him noticing. He kept thinking that he can't lose another person. Not another person he cared so deeply about. Spence heard a quiet knock on the door and took no notice of it. The sounds of heels were getting closer to his presence and he could feel his heart drop to his stomach. He didn't want anyone seeing him like this. 

The female body opened the stall and stepped over his legs to help Spencer up. It was Emily. Concern kept falling on her face as she tried her best to smile. Spencer stood up, legs wobbly he fell into Emily's chest. He couldn't help his tears, so he let them roam freely down his cheeks. Emily stood there wrapping her arms around his torso tightly, giving him a sense of comfort. 

She took her fingers and lifted up his chin and whispered, "We will find her Reid, please understand that. We have a great team of profilers and they are good at their job, so get out of this phase and help us catch this son of a bitch who took Adelie." Spencer wipes his eyes and nods. Emily leaves the bathroom and Spencer rinses his face with ice-cold water to wake himself up from this mess. He tightens his tie and fixes his hair and leaves the bathroom.

 He tightens his tie and fixes his hair and leaves the bathroom

---

Adelie starts to wake up, but grunts as she feels the intense ringing in her ears. She moves her hands quickly, but the zip tie digs deeper into her skin. The face covering is still on her face and she starts panicking because it feels like she is being suffocated.  

She hears footsteps grow closer to her and her heart starts to race. The steps fill out the emptiness in the place that they are holding her in. Then, she hears them grunt, making her close her thighs in together tightly. But, the loud noise of two chairs screeching across the metal floor makes the pain in her ears grow more, leaving blood spill out of them. 

The two chairs seem heavy as they were pulled against the floor. They are holding more people. A loud sigh leaves her mouth and tears fall on her cheek. This is the first time she cried, since she has been abducted. She feels bad that other people are being tortured too. 

The sound of a switchblade opening got Adelie's attention. The old rasping voice of a man begins to talk, his warm breath gets closer to Addie's body. Adelie sucks in her stomach strongly as the switchblade cuts deep into her leg, leaving blood squirting down her legs. 

A loud "NO" was screamed from the other side of the building they were in. A woman cried out, "STOP, stop doing that to her. Hurt me instead." Suddenly, the black rag was taken off Adelie's face and she noticed that the women yelling was her mother and the man passed out on the chair next to her was her father. They never died. 

Adelie's mouth opened and the words " maman ete papa" fell right out of them. 

A/ N: Thank you for reading! Adelie's parents never died, so I guess we will see where that takes us! Thank you! BYE<3