-forever

It's been 7 months since Adelie agreed to marry Spencer, the love of her life

It's been 7 months since Adelie agreed to marry Spencer, the love of her life. In those months they have moved in together into a little one story house in the South of Paris. Spence has been Addie's rock throughout her recovery. Thankfully, she has been clean for the past 6 months with the help of AA meetings and her significant other. 

Reid would travel back in forth from Virginia to France to check on his mom, work a little, and come back to Adelie. Once they get married, Spencer insisted on them staying in France and starting their lives there together. Addie always grew nervous when he kept making that promise because she kept thinking that she was holding him back from his true self and how he will grow as a person. 

Adelie has returned to work a couple weeks after the masquerade gala. Fortunately, Madam Chamberlain has quit her job, let's just say it was making her more miserable than she already was. Her fellow co-workers ran a vote to see who would become the new head of management for the fashion department. Surprisingly they all picked Adelie, making her the youngest person to become a manager.

She got her own office, specifically a corner office. A four glass wall office filled with shelves on top of shelves filled with vintage books. With the help of Spencer, he assisted her in picking the best novels, another thing they bonded over, reading. The main door had her name on it, along with her title. Adelie Barnet, Design Manager. It was a dream come true and life was treating Adelie well. 

When work would take up most of the day, Spencer would come by with Chinese takeout and hang around with Adelie. She never got any work done because he would be messing around with the different types of fabric, putting them over his head and pretending to walk the runway. But there are sometimes where he would dress up in outfit prototypes to help his fiancé figure out the body measurements.  Spencer would look good modeling, he had the lean physique, the sleek cheek bones, amazing jawline, etc. The list goes on and on. He never was against the idea, but he was quite a nervous person, and stage freight was a thing he had often.

 They  would also talk about the wedding: the date, the venue, the decor, the food, and etc. After long nights and temperaments, they finally agreed on an autumn wedding, since Adelie loved the fall  colors and Spencer had an unhealthy obsession with Halloween. They picked out a vintage venue with a little barn for the reception and a garden for the ceremony. 

And that is where they were now: 

Adelie was standing in the bridal suite getting ready and Spencer was in his. The bridal suite was filled with all the lady colleagues of the BAU, Cecile, Lauren, Diana, and Penelope. It was Adelie's first time meeting her, and it's funny when people say that first impressions last. Addie stood in front of the classic gold mirror, observing her appearance. She had a simple low back lace dress on, that fit tightly around her figure, showing off her curves. Her hair and makeup were also minimal, a natural look on the face and a half up-half down style for her hair. Her veil was attached to her hair using a flower comb that fell towards her bottom half. Before she slipped on her shoes, she saw a little note at the bottom that read,