-our adventure begins

As Adelie stared into Spencer's eyes she could see the future she always wanted to have. A little daughter and son running around holding books chasing Spencer into his office. She wanted Spencer to always have that sweet side of him where he couldn't be mad at his own children because of how he loved them so much. Their  son would be exactly like him and their daughter will be the exact same replica of her. She wanted a little family with Spencer, but Adelie has no idea if she can keep with him being an FBI Agent. He would be gone for 3-4 days without any communication. But this is the guy she wants to be with for the rest of her life, through sickness and health.

Eventually, Adelie got out of her head and screamed "YES!" and fell into Spencer's arms hugging him firmly. Forgetting that Diana was still recording, Adelie lustfully kissed Spencer firmly on the lips . Spencer was the happiest he could ever be, he intensely kissed Adelie back, while picking her up gently leaving her extending one leg backwards. Just like in the movies. They both let go of each other and laughed as they turned around and found Diana walking away, leaving the couple alone. Spencer and Adelie sprinted quickly to make it to Diana, as she was almost to the bridge they came from. 

Spencer kept yelling "Mother...Diana...Mom" to grab her attention and she never turned around. They caught up to Ms. Reid and pulled her back by the arms to make sure she doesn't get lost. Diana seemed a little disoriented when we pulled her back and said "Who are you guys? Where am I? " Spencer's jaw dropped as he could not believe what he was hearing. He tugged into his coat pocket to call the caregiver, as he dialed her number; Diana started laughing loudly and said "I am just kidding Spencer. I just wanted to see your reaction. I am so sorry, don't be mad. I got Adelie's reaction on tape, so if you want it, it is on my phone." Spencer could not look at his mom any longer because of her little prank. Adelie did snort a little bit when she found out Diana was playing with Spencer, clearly wasn't the right time because Spencer gave her a playful light punch in the arm. Moments passed by and they still haven't moved from the position. All of the sudden, their stomachs' growled at the same time. I guess it was time for dinner. 

--

They all decided to go to Spencer and Diana's hotel and order room service. Loud knocks were banged against their hotel room and Spencer opened the door for the waiter to wheel in the food. The waiter lifted up their cloches presenting the food for them. The sweet, citrus aroma of their food filled up the air in the room. Adelie politely placed the napkin on her lap and Spencer repeated the same action. Diana kept stuffing the chicken in her mouth, displaying no manners, but this left the lovers laughing ridiculously. Ms. Reid excused herself and left the table to relax on her bed.

Spencer and Adelie chuckled as they saw Diana fall into a deep sleep still wearing the clothes she left with. Now the couple have some privacy to talk about the things they wanted to talk about.

Adelie:  So what did you guys do today?

Spencer: We went to The Louvre museum and saw the art pieces and sculptures. The line for the institution was so long; I couldn't feel  my legs while we were walking inside.

Adelie: You know what is so funny, I have never been to the museum and I have lived here my whole entire life.

Spencer:  Pas question, tu plaisantes. (No way, you have to be kidding)

Adelie: Remember yesterday when I mentioned that I was a fashion designer and I am currently working on one of the biggest fashion shows of my career. *Spencer nods* I actually have to bring a date with me and I was wondering if you would like to go with me. You do not have to, if you don't want. I completely understand, if you want to stay here with your mom.

Spencer: No...no...no I would love to come with you. I can probably call the caretaker and she can come and take care of my mom. When is the show?

Adelie: The show is on Friday. And make sure to wear something nice. *winks and laughs*

Spencer: I will make sure to wear something special. You know what, when I was in the Academy I used to model for these really big brands to help me pay for it. When my father left, he didn't really leave us with money, so I worked hard, finished high school by the age 12, and got started at the BAU in my third year of training. If it wasn't for Aaron Hotchner, my boss, I wouldn't be where I am today.

Adelie: *Teasingly* Hmm, modeling I don't see that as something you would do, but interesting.

Spencer: Believe what you want to believe, Adelie Barnet.

They both finished their food and Spencer pulled back Addie's chair and led her to the balcony. Spence pulled the sliding door closed and walked towards the end of the balcony, Adelie repeating the same action. The courtyard underneath the hotel room had musicians playing French classical music with violins and pianos. The moment was so warm and pleasant that Spencer asked Adelie to dance with him. They started slow dancing, matching their steps to the beat of the music. And they continued dancing the night away, as if they were the only people in the world.

 And they continued dancing the night away, as if they were the only people in the world

A/N: Hi, guys! Thank you for reading. I will try to publish as much as I can. Thank you<3