-city of love

Adelie's POV:

Adelie's POV:

It is early Monday morning around 6 am, and I am already regretting telling my boss that I will help her with her new fashion show that is happening this week. The sun is barely shining through my balcony, but I cannot complain about the view I have. The view of having the Eiffel Tower right in front of my apartment is a sight that I could never get sick of. Oh how I love Paris!

Looking in my closet, I stare at a completely overwhelming little space that has not been organized since 5 years ago when I moved in. Dosing back into reality, I look at the time and realized that I am late! Noticing that no food has entered my system I decide to go to the café that I go to everyday because I have no interest in the kitchen. Running down the stairs as fast as I can to make it on time for the metro that is heading  downtown, I hardly make it, I slide in through the doors and  rush to the nearest seat to catch my breath. To calm myself down I read one of my favorite classics "Les Fleurs Du Mal" by Charles Baudelaire. At last, I heard the metro speaker say " Nous sommes arrivés à la gare du centre-ville" ("We have arrived at the downtown station")

Grabbing my bag, I head out of the station to the streets to find the café. I swear to god if there wasn't a good café close to work, I would have tried to attempt to cook, but we all know how that will turn up. Opening the door, I enter the  warm scented corner café that smelled like dark roast and croissants. I ask the barista, " Puis-je avoir un latte avec un croissant rempli de gouda" ( "Can I have a latte with a croissant filled with gouda") Waiting for my order, I sit down in the lounge and answer some emails regarding measurements and wardrobe for the models in the show. I heard my name and jumped out of the arm chair to get my food. Saying "Merci" to the barista as I walked out to head to work. Walking almost 2 blocks, I arrived at my building and took the stairs to the 4th floor. Settling down my food and laptop, I run to my boss's office to greet her for the morning and to see if she needs anything.

Spencer's POV: 

Today is the day I finally take my mom out of the assisted home to give her a break from the people she despises. I hate that I have to see her like this, her Schizophrenia and Alzheimer's have been getting worse, but she is a champ.  I am on my way to the airport after a long day at Quantico to take my mom to Paris. She has been living in that home in Vegas, since I started at the BAU, so about 11 years, 4 months, 2 weeks, 6 days, 23 mins, and 45 secs ago. 

About 7 hours later, I arrived at the McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada. Picking up my suitcase at the bag terminal, I called my mother to remind her I was on the way.  She didn't seem that excited, but  I am trying to spend some time with her, since she calls me everyday complaining about the idiots that live with her at the home. The taxi car parked right outside the home and I told the driver to hang on, so I could grab my mother. Walking into the packed building, I wave at the receptionist and give her a smile as I walked to my mother's room. Knocking at the door, Diana screams, " Who is that?" Creeping in quietly I gave her a sincere look, so that she will realize that she was screaming. My mother laughs and apologizes and skips to give me a hug. I do not like when people hug me, but she is my mother. Then I noticed what she was wearing, a beret, a white and black striped shirt, along with red pants. That, you see is my mother, and I love her to death.

My mom and I got into the taxi and she fell asleep as I told her random facts about the French language and the country. This made me smile. My mom is a type of person that could be the sweetest person you could ever meet or the devil that wishes you hell. I thanked the driver and took my mom to check in our bags. Grabbing the tickets from the lady working, my mom and I held hands as we walked towards security. Let me tell you that security absolutely sucks; the line is always too long and half of the time people aren't paying attention. Pulling up to the officer, he asked for identification and I showed him my FBI credentials. One second later, Diana proudly acknowledged, " You see here officer, this is Dr. Spencer Reid with the BAU, he is, let me repeat he is one of the best profilers this country has ever seen!!" Awkwardly leaving this section of security I look at my mom with a side eye as I am gridding my teeth against each other. She says to me " hey, hey, hey I didn't say anything wrong" as she rubbed my shoulders. "Hey mother, what gate is our plane at?" saying this to help myself not get embarrassed any more by my mom.

Stepping on to the plane leaves chills run down my spine, as I do have a fear of flying. After, that one case last year when a plane was hijacked and crashed left me scarred. As everybody sat down, the pilot introduced himself and we began to take off. Mother fell asleep again and I started to think maybe this was a good idea for my mom to get out and for me to take a break from the FBI. Slowly, I felt my eyes starting to droop and I fell asleep. Dam it I really wanted to start reading that book "Les Fleurs Du Mal".

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter, I know it was short. If any of you have suggestions to what might happen to these characters please leave a comment. Thank you!