-you found me

It was 5:30 pm, and the team was already sitting in the government SUV cars, 2 blocks away from the warehouse Gabriel was holding the Barnet family

It was 5:30 pm, and the team was already sitting in the government SUV cars, 2 blocks away from the warehouse Gabriel was holding the Barnet family. Aaron has just briefed the team about what they were going to do. Morgan was on watch duty, he put up the binoculars to his eyes every single time he saw someone walk out of the building. So far, 4 different people walked out. All male, holding decent quantities of weapons. 

JJ and Emily have gotten ready before they drove to the coast. Both of them had their hair tied up in a high pony-tail, red liquid lipstick resting on their lips, and high waisted pants along with a button up shirt. Emily decided to undo a little of the buttons on the top of her shirt, they weren't going undercover, but their task was to distract the unsubs. The briefcases were sitting still in the back seats of the SUV JJ, Emily, and Hotch were sitting in. 

Back in the other SUV, Rossi was playing Italian classics on the radio. Probably not the greatest time, but he was just bored of sitting there waiting. Spencer sat in the back section of the car staring into space, he kept zoning out, since he woke up. He kept anticipating different scenarios in his head about what he could've done to save Adelie. But now wasn't the time for him to feel guilty. He exhaled loudly and looked at his watch. The time read 5:55pm and a moment later Hotch called them.

Morgan raised his arm and used his pointer finger to answer the phone call from the dashboard.

"Okay, listen. JJ and Emily are about to leave right now. Right when you see them leave the car, I need all of you to be armed and ready. Have your guns  unholstered and your earpieces in. We will go right after them, just through the back. There is a little alley in-between the buildings here, so we will use those." Hotch ordered in his low voice, you can see him gripping the chair trying to calm himself down. "I pinged S.W.A.T, so they should be here any minute. And they will come in when we call for them. And Reid, we will get them, okay? We have done this a million times, we will get Adelie. "

Reid nodded knowing Hotch can't see him. Morgan ended the call and went back to looking at the front entrance. 2 minutes later, JJ and Emily walked out of the car. Their guns were holstered and they were wearing their FBI vests. You can hear the clicks of their heels hit the unpaved cement as they walked closer to the door. 

Hotch turned around in the SUV and waved his hand for Rossi, Morgan, and Spencer to move. They existed their car and sped walked towards the alley. Aaron was right behind them holding his gun right in front of him. 

The alley was dark and cold. No lights were shining  and large dumpsters filled the area. They found the back door and Morgan opened it carefully, not making any noise. None of Gabriel's men were in the back. The agents walked into the building, looking below them they could see that they were on the second floor of the warehouse. 

The building itself was also dark, but some light dimmed at the front. All the men and Gabriel, assuming it was him holding the gold cane, were sitting right in front of the door. Hard knocks were heard at the big metal door. One of Gabriel's minions opened the door and JJ walked in first, leaving Emily walking in behind her.