Christmas special! Oneshot

A little Christmas story with the star sanses and bad sanses! Enjoy

Today was a special day in the multiverse, it's Christmas! And everyone decided to spend the day in nightmares castle, against nightmares own will.

Nightmare was grumpy because are in his home, but he insisted because you were there, nightmare always had feelings for you ever since you started talking to him and warming up to him in the dungeons.

When the star sanses broke you and frisk out, nightmare was enraged that you were taken. He treated you nicely actually, why did they take you away from him..?

When he heard that you were coming, he was overjoyed! So he waited for you at the entrance secretly, like a lost puppy in the shadows.

Y/N POV

Today will be so exciting! I'll get to see nightmare again! "Y/N are you prepared for the party?" Blue questioned, he came out with a green and red sweater that's say 'mwehehe!'

"Oh your wearing an ugly sweater!" I turned around, to find Dream wearing an ugly sweater that says 'DrEaMs' man those are nice! I'm just wearing a red sweater. Ink is just wearing what he's usually wearing.

"Are y'all ready to go? Cross said that they finished decorating!" Ink said as he picked up his brush, "Yep we're ready to go!" We all said. Ink created a portal to nightmares castle, then we jumped through. In the colorful portal beam I see something inside blues scarf, it seems like Blue carried something with him, "hey blue what you got there?" I said, pointing at his scarf,

I see something green, "It's a secret Y/N!" Blue said, he covered his scarf with his hand and looked away, "alright then." We jumped out when we saw the end of the portal.

We landed on soft grass and looked up, there stood nightmares castle, "EEee.." I said as I jumped up and down clapping, "I'm guessing you wanna see nightmare again right?" Dream said, "Yeah!" I feel my face get warm, I always had a crush on nightmare, but I'm sure he won't return the same feelings...

Creator POV

Dream noticed that you looked down so he walked over to you and embraced you a little bit, he felt a glare and looked around, you hugged him a little unknown to the glare, "I needed that.." you let go of him and the glared feeling stopped, "What was that..?" Dream said to himself, he shrugged it off, and walked to the entrance, ink and blue following. You decided to stay out side a little longer, because you can feel nightmares presence.

"I know your there nightmare." You said standing up and turning to the castle entrance, there you see a tentacle come out of the shadows and wrap around your arm, he always does that when you're around, he said it's a friendship thing. 'That's adorable.' He dropped down from the shadows above and smiled at you, "You always feel my presence when I'm around." He said as he wrapped his tentacles around you, soon his arms. "U-Uhm, nightmare? Is this a hug..?" "Yeah."

He lets go "Cmon, the others are waiting." 'Hmm he never hugs..' you followed him to the castle and to the main room, there you saw the bad sanses and star sanses, just having fun,
"Y/N!" Dream shouted, noticing you, and waving at you, "Hey Dream!"

Nightmare grew a little jealous, 'She's mine.' He said in his head, wrapping a tentacle around you secretly. Dream noticed this and smirked, 'let me help you out brother.' "Y/N can you come here for a second?" Dream said loudly, "Sure!" You walked towards Dream, leaving an angry nightmare behind you.

"I will kill you." Nightmare said loud enough for Dream to hear, "I'm just helping you out." Dream said back, you of course, didn't hear.

You followed Dream outside the main room into the hallway under a doorframe, "So what did you wanna talk about?" You questioned, unknown to the mistletoe above you and Dream. Nightmare saw all of this and wanted to kill Dream, secretly blue was apart of this, and sees nightmare stalking you and Dream, Dream looked at him secretly and gave the signal, a wave, blue pushed nightmare towards you, and Dream ran away.

Nightmare bumped into you, "OOF" you both said. "Hey guys look up." Dream said pointing up. You were confused and looked up, there stood a mistletoe, you swear you can feel it shouting 'KISS KISS!'

Nightmare looked up as well, his face warmed up so fast you can feel it's warmth when next to him. "Alright you guys, you know the rules." Everyone was staring at you and nightmare right now. "Ooo.." they all said. "Shut up, shut up, all of you!" "We'll give you some privacy~" Dream said taking everyone to a different room in the castle.

"Y/N, I uh... I um.." you sighed, grabbed his warm face and kissed him, you can feel him jolt then calm down. Nightmares tentacles started wrapping around you and your tail, his arms soon following, wrapping around you.

He then deepen that kiss by licking your mouth, with his tongue? Who created this script?! Never mind..

You open your mouth and let his tongue go in, you almost let out a moan before a flash was heard, you both stop to see Dream there with a camera, "Glad nightmare came out of his shell of feelings." He said walking away

Nightmare became blue and chased after him "DONT YOU DARE SHOW THAT TO THE OTHERS!" Nightmare shouted leaving a flustered you, guess he did return the feelings. Also, y'all didn't know blue put the mistletoe there

Merry Christmas! It's night where I am so I rushed-