Disappearance

Y/N POV

I teleported to my shrine, still looks like the olden times when I was 200 years old.

"And this is your shrine! Do you like it?" Frisk said as he looked at me smiling.

I looked at it, it looks like my Goddess shrine.
I like the statues though.

"It's amazing, and it looks very ancient

"It's amazing, and it looks very ancient." I wasn't actually bothered by it, it just shows how old I am by looking like that.

"Oh you don't like the moss?" Frisk said worried.

"No im fine with it." I said as I smiled at Frisk, he smiles at me as well.

"Your gonna love earth."

I smiled at that memory, it looked ancient but now more moss grew, it showed that nature grows around my shrine, I smiled, I love earth..

I forgot, I need to visit Frisk. I walked down the steps of my shrine and walked to the village, people notice me and wave at me, they're fine with me around because I protected their village from bad spirits, and curses.

I walked down the village as children play and adults talk and work, Frisk was accepted into the village he but decided to stay in the house he lived in when he met me.

Children would walk up to me and play with my tails as I walk or try to get them off, and as usual they came to play with my tails. I chuckled as I walk along with them following me.

As I walk, I see Frisks house. I get excited. I can't wait to see Frisk, I felt no tug or weight on my tails anymore, which means the kids ran off.

I walked up to his house and knocked on his door smiling.

Silence

I knocked louder, still smiling. Maybe he is sleeping.

Silence

My smile became a frown, as I knock even louder. "Frisk are you there?"

Silence

I started banging on the door, where is he? He would answer by the first knock!

Silence

I started clawing at the door, "Frisk open up! It's me Y/N! Are you there?! Hello?!"

But Nobody came...

I busted down the door. Frisk if this is some kind of joke I swear I will slap you. I walked to his room to see black goop on the stairs.

What? I scooped it up. It feels so slimy, did Frisk try making a slime with his old soup? I made a portal to my void; that stores items for later, and pulled out a jar. I putted the slime inside the jar and put it back inside the portal.

I closed the portal and walked up the stairs to see more slime, someone's messy. I see Frisks door to his room, I pulled the knob, he must be playing a sick prank on me.

"Frisk you th-" Omg...

"Frisk..?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After me being silent for a few seconds I analyze Frisks room. There's marks that look like animal marks, But it's determination being shot through.

Someone attacked frisk. Or rather yet people did. I found a red scarf, and more of that black slime. Some people don't clean their traces very well. I know there was more than one person cause I can sniff like a wolf, different scents all together in this room. Frisks scent, and 3 other peoples scents, also blood and dust... I hope they didn't hurt him in anyway!

I clench my fist. No way I'm letting them get away with my friend.

Creator POV

Y/N was angry, she won't let people take away her first ever friend, she looked at the AU book she brought, could it be the book that caused her friends disappearance? She opened the book again and started reading it fast.

Flipping through page to page as her eyes analyze everything. She stopped, Alternate universes? "I don't understand. There's a lot of universes out there in the galaxy. There's universes here on earth? I'm confused."

She was about to ramble and rant till she saw Frisks katana, his spirits are in there. 'I'll find him and get him back.' She picked up the katana and looked at it, she places it on her back and opened up a portal to her storage, she pulled out a bag and placed the book inside. I'll figure it out later.

She looked at the scarf that the people left and pick it up, I'll return this to them.... Y/N then putted it inside her F/C bag.

Y/N then heard a knock, "Mr.Frisk, Mr.Frisk! Are you in there? There's someone unfamiliar in the village!"

Y/N opened the door to see a little child at the door step. "Ms. Y/N! There's someone unfamiliar at the village!" Y/N gasped. This maybe is the person who is responsible for Frisks disappearance. She picked up the child and ran to the village.

There she saw a strange skeleton with an ink splatter on his face in front of a gigantic portal, there were people yelling out for Y/N to do something, so she putted down the child and created a light beam that's powerful enough to push him inside the portal.

She had to go inside there too so she can find Frisk somewhere. The skeleton saw Y/N and started to freaked out because of the beam she was holding between her two palms, "Who are you?!" Y/N yelled as she held the beam, "I can explain?" The skeleton said freaked out.

Y/N growled as she blasted the beam at him.
He wen't into the portal with an OOF, She soon followed him in; she jumped in. Villagers were calling out for her to not go, but she went. As the portal closed. Y/N was falling!

Until she fell on an Island; that the skeleton was on, she stood up quickly and looks down at him.

"Who are you..?" Y/N growled as a shadow covers her face in result of anger. She looks terrifying...

The skeleton freaked out and shouted "I'm Ink! I'm ink! Calm down please!"

Y/N doesn't trust him, she thinks he's the one who took Frisk. "Talk." She hissed, as she sat down and wagged one of her tails; trapping him in a golden chain. Ink calmed down a little bit and started talking. "I'm ink and I know where your Frisk is!"

"You know!? But wait.. why did you say 'your'?"
Y/N said as she glared at him. "Let me explain, There are Alternate universes of Frisk all over here-"

Y/N gasped completely interrupting Ink, 'AUS?! There are actual universes?!"

T.B.C