Friends

Y/N POV

After a tour over the village we go to Frisks poorly built home, I feel bad for my new friend because the village doesn't accept Frisk yet.

I decided to give him luck and used my powers to fix up his home a little.

"WHOA" Frisk yelled shocked that his house got upgraded

Whoops I said little, oh well at least it looks more presentable, and Frisk can live here as long as he likes, no villagers to bother him.

I opened the door, since I changed the house I know the rooms and such so I have to guide Frisk along.

Is it me or is my mind thinking more child like? I've been staying in this form for to long.

"Frisk you can walk around your new estate, I'm going to change back."

As said I change back, golden sparks flew everywhere as I was transforming. Before I changed back I saw a flash.

A vision of the future, this somehow always happens to me. I don't know why this always happens but I'm sure it's a normal Kitsune thing, right?...

In the flash I saw me and this skeleton wearing a crown. We were holding hands and speaking to each other. I looked different, I'm not wearing my usual clothing. I'm wearing some kind of Queen gown.
I walked off. I don't wanna think about it, I don't know what this means but if I'm with someone that means I meet more people. Getting me distracted.

What's going on with me? More flashes happen.

W-What's happening to me? T-This never happens to me! It's only one flash.

"Frisk! Frisk! Where are you?"

"Who are you?!"

"I'm ___. And I know where your friend is!"

"Come with me Y/N"

"I love you Y/N."

"Love you too _________."