Captured

You struggled against the strings, you were stuck! "Let me go!" You yelled as you thrashed in the strings.

"Oi quit struggling will ya?! Your getting annoying." Error said displeased that he has to hold around a soul that moves around a lot, plus the tails.

You started biting the strings, some broke, which made the sanses a little uneasy, none has ever broken errors strings before so this is new.

Error then gave you to nightmare because he worried his strings would break, now your being held by a tentacle...

Y/N POV

First it was the glitchy skeleton, now the octopus, great..! And I'm far away from the others! I struggled a little bit, but it didn't do crap, he has a great hold on me.

The octopus looked at me, "You have a little negative energy, don't you?" He said, "Oh so you must be dreams brother, guardian of negativity? That can sense negative feelings?" I said back, he looked at me shocked.

I was then pulled towards him "How the hell do you know who I am?" He asked, glaring at me. "Oh I know your whole story, but I'm not telling you." I said glaring at him, "My, My, you're a feisty Kitsune aren't you?" He said, pulling me closer to him, still glaring, me glaring back-
"Wow you guys look like your in a relationship." Someone said from behind, The octopus and I blushed a little and then he pushed me away from him with his tentacle.

"Shut up cross." The octopus said blushing a light blue. The blue reminds me of blueberry.. I have to get out of here, the plan wasn't suppose to be like this..

At least I'll find frisk, and their base. If I do get out I can find the star sanses. I'll just wait for the right moment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
z
Z
z
Z
z
Z
"Hey Y/N wake up."
"GAH!" I jolted up, did I fall asleep? I look around, it looked like we're at their base. Oh great welcome to your new home Y/N..

Once they let go of me I'll find frisk and get out of here. "Put her in the dungeon Nightmare.That must be where they keep frisk.

"Guards, put her in the dungeon." Nightmare said, Good job, you led me to my friend.

Papyrus guards picked me up from nightmares tentacles and pulled me through the castle? I think it's a castle it's huge.

They open a door, to find a bunch of stairs and statues. "I hate this job." A papyrus said, "Same.." the other one said. "Im guessing you guys are too scared to say I quit to him?" I said.

They looked at me, "Yeah." They both said and walked down pulling me with them. It's starting to hurt..

After walking down a lot of stairs they finally got to the bottom, how did they not get tired? I was yanked, again.. they have a strong hold on my paws, they opened a door and threw me inside, of what looks like a jail cell.

"Your gonna be here for a long time by the way." One of the papyrus said. As they locked the cell and walked away as left me here.

Now to look for frisk. "Frisks?! Are you there?!"
'Your in a different floor! He can't hear you!' What? Was a papyrus there? Welp..

I'm captured and stuck in this dark cell till I find a way out. Wait why don't I just break it? Silly me.

I grab the bars and start pulling, it bended a little bit, but it didn't break. Maybe claw it? I started tearing at it, the bend became wider, but not enough to let me fit through.

Welp guess I'm stuck here.