Dusts Scarf

Have no image for this because I'm lazy to draw more parts of the story.

Somewhere...

Dust Sans POV
We just got off the mission and we have what we need, a Frisk from KatanaTale. They keep saying that this 'Kitsune' will come and get us-

"You guys are making a terrible mistake kidnapping me! My friend will end you all!"

There they go again.. "Will you shut up? You humans always make a bunch of noise and it's pissing me off."

"Boss why do you need this human anyway?" I ask him. Boss looked at me like I was stupid. Not gonna lie, I lost my mind so he is kinda right on the stupid part.

"What?" I asked annoyed "We need this human because of the spirits in their Katana, we can corrupt those spirits and make them work for us, also where is your scarf?"

What? "What do you mean it's right here...-" I felt my neck, it isn't there.... "Brother you left your scarf when you were doing a mission..."
Papyrus said to me.

"Damnit.." I sweated, what if someone figured out we were there in their AU? Shit.

"Dust... Where the fuck is your scarf?! Did you leave it in KatanaTale?! If someone figures out we were there, I will fucking smash your skull."

"Uhhh..." "God damn it Dust."
"Dust you might give us a meal though, if someone DID find out." Horror you're just fucking hungry..

"Y/N will track you!" Frisk said, who is Y/N? Is that another human? Or a stupid imaginary friend.

"Brother I think Y/N is the Kitsune the human kept talking about..." Oh really now? I don't believe it, they don't exist.

"Is that another human friend you have for us?..." Horror said excitingly, he looks hungry. I'll be sure to give him meat later, before he chews on my arm again.

"Who is this Y/N you speak of Frisk?" Boss said as he tightened a tentacle around Frisk. "Ouch! Stop..." they cried, aww that's adorable, their scared... what a weakling, I wish I could kill them right now.

"I said who is this Y/N you speak of? Don't tell me it's that 'Kitsune' you were talking about!" Boss started laughing, wiping away 'tears'.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahaha... Very funny Frisk."

NIGHTMARES POV

Oh this is hilarious! Kitsunes don't exist! They're just stupid mythology, I always knew Japan would believe these myths!

Unless... Frisk is right...
Shut up. I already forgot about you and now your trying to make me remember? Hah very funny. But if this 'Kitsune' does exist, let's see.

I never seen a Kitsune before and don't know much about them, but if his friend does exist. That can mean bad and good news...

We have a library... you can read about Kitsunes...
Right... first I'll check. "Dust, go do your business, and guards take Frisk away into the dungeons. I have something important to do." "Whatever you say boss." Dust said as he teleported away. I started walking to the dreamscape as the guards took Frisk away from my tentacles.

I walk through the door to the dreamscape and went to the Doodle Sphere. To see ink that rat, and....

What. Frisk was actually correct, there is a Kitsune... She has 9 golden tails and long H/C hair.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How?! How could they exist?! They're not real! I rubbed my eye socket, she is still there!

This can't be fucking real, I sprinted back to the door to leave the dreamscape.

I soon realized that, she has Frisks Katana; and possibly Dusts scarf, shit.

I teleported to the library and started searching for a book about Kitsunes.
I can't fucking believe this. They are real.

If she finds a way here I don't know what will happen. For once I actually feel uneasy about something.

I'm actually getting nervous of a stupid fox?! This is nonsense.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Once I found the book I started reading.
.
Kitsune (, キツネ, IPA: [ki̥tsɯne] (About this soundlisten)) in the literal sense is the Japanese word for fox. Foxes are a common subject of Japanese folklore; in English, kitsune refers to them in this context. Stories depict legendary foxes as intelligent beings and as possessing paranormal abilities that increase as they get older and wiser. According to Yōkai folklore, all foxes have the ability to shapeshift into human form. While some folktales speak of kitsune employing this ability to trick others – as foxes in folklore often do – other stories portray them as faithful guardians, friends, lovers, and wives.

A nine-tailed fox spirit kyūbi no kitsune) scaring Prince Hanzoku; print by Utagawa Kuniyoshi, Edo period, 19th century.
Foxes and humans lived close together in ancient Japan; this companionship gave rise to legends about the creatures. Kitsune have become closely associated with Inari, a Shinto kami or spirit, and serve as its messengers. This role has reinforced the fox's supernatural significance. The more tails a kitsune has – they may have as many as nine – the older, wiser, and more powerful it is. Because of their potential power and influence, some people make sacrifices to them as to a deity.

Conversely foxes were often seen as "witch animals", especially during the superstitious Edo period (1603–1867), and were thought of as goblins who could not be trusted (similar to some badgers and cats).[1].

... This is bad. I then look for a page, about which types of Kitsunes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She's a Ginko, a Kitsune to represent the sun with golden fur and celestial powers like any other Kitsune.

Ew, a sun Kitsune, then I realized, isn't she suppose to be in a Inari shrine? What's a Kitsune doing so far away from a shrine?

I close the book, and putted it back in its usual spot.

Mythology Creatures

If I can get my hands on that power, and katana, the star sanses won't stop me. Her power will be useful.