Down To Earth

Y/N POV
Flying down to earth took a while since my cloud was far away from it in the galaxy.

I crashed down to earth next to a Inari shrine with no mortals in it.
Good. Mortals are to not see Kitsunes wandering. But since none are here I'll be able to disguise as a woman-

"こんにちは、奇妙なキツネがいますか?" Oh hello there odd fox?

I froze. Someone was here?! I didn't see anyone near the shrine! Did I not look enough?!
I look up to see a mortal with brown hair and golden flowers in it. I stared petrified that someone found me.

They just stare at me. Realized that I'm frozen and spoke

"私はあなたを傷つけません"
I won't hurt you

I understand that, but your not suppose to see me! What will my goddess think?! They reach their hand out to me and I jumped back and growled.

They jumped back as well when I growled as their sweat dropped.

"あなたは誰?!" I said,
Who are you?!

"私はフリスクです" They said.
I'm Frisk

Frisk? This mortal is named frisk and I'm engaging with them, what gender are they? They look like a girl and boy. I backed down and walked up to them

"Let's cut the Japanese and speak English mortal." I hissed

"A-Alright then, uh.."
"Y/N"
"Huh?"
"Im Y/N"
"Okay Y/N... are you a lost spirit?"

I looked at frisk confused. Eh?
Sure I'm a spirit but I'm not a lost spirit! Wait why am I letting my guard down?! I have to get back to my studies, though I did learn from
Frisk that there is spirits here in Japan.
I turned away from frisk ready to jump away.

"Hey wait! Y/N where are you going?" Frisk said jogging towards me. I stared at them they aren't going to leave me alone aren't they?

"... I can't let you bother me with my studies."
.
.
.
"I guess I'll have to get rid of you."

Frisk looks at me shocked.

"What do you mean 'get rid of you'?!"

I turned to them.
"I'm going to eliminate you, you're not suppose to see me around." I lied, I can't kill mortals even if I wanted to, it's a rule by Inari to Kitsunes. 'We are not aloud to kill any mortals.'

Frisk looks at me scared then runs away. I can't let them spread this. I wag one of my tails, I'm going to put frisk in a bubble and bring them with me.

Frisk POV Frisk is male in this AU
I was running away from Y/N until I was put into a bubble, oh no..

Y/N caught me and she will kill me now. I can't pop the bubble I don't have my katana, and my spirits are inside there.
This is it, game over...
I squeeze my eyes shut ready to die.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You can open your eyes now Frisk."
Huh?

I open my eyes to see a woman looking at me through the bubble.

This looks horrible to me-
"Y-Y/N?.."
I look at Y/N, So she was a spirit! She's a Kitsune, mythology is real!

Y/N had long H/C hair up to her legs, bright E/C that are glaring at me, wait she's glaring at me.

Uh oh, I'm in trouble now since I ran away from her.

"So you were going to run away and tell the other mortals that we exist? Weren't you?"
That wasn't true! I only ran because she said she will eliminate me, I let out a sigh of relief, I won't get killed...

"I want you to tell me everything about Earth." Y/N said as she sat down on the ground.

I looked at her, is that why she is here? To learn about earth?

"Okay?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"And that's all you need to know." I said as I lay down inside the bubble, it's a square now and she putted down any stuff I like inside here, this is comforting!

"Alright, then goodbye."

Wait what?! I just got to know her and now she's leaving?! Nope I won't let her go, I want to be her friend!
Y/N POV
I was about to fly off, leaving Frisk inside the bubble, he will probably figure it out. While telling me about earth he told me about himself , how he has spirit friends and he will slay an evil sword to stay in his village. I liked his story, it's a shame I have to leave to go to my goddess.

"Wait!" Frisk yelled banging on the solid bubble.
I turned to him "What?"
"Why do you have to leave so early? It's Evening! I want to be your friend!"

What's a Friend?

I walked back to him and snapped my fingers, making the bubble pop.
He fell down with an OOF and sat back up.

"What's a friend?" I asked him.
Frisk looks at me shocked,
"You never had a friend?" How am I suppose to have a friend when I don't know what is a friend?
"Well, a friend is like someone who is there for you, a person that cares and spends time with you. Since you don't know a friend, I can be your friend!"
I look at him. None was really there for me, I only do duties as a young Kitsune for my Goddess. This is something no Kitsune has ever gone through.

" Let's be 'Friends' then." This will be great for my studies and I have someone close to me.

Frisk grabbed my hand, but I stopped.
"Wait, Other mortals will see me as another spiritual being I'll disguise as someone.

I transform into a small mortal like frisk with short H/C hair and big E/C eyes with peach skin, wearing a blue dress as well.

Rush as usual.
"Alright now let's go Frisk."

And we're off becoming 'friends'.