Day 1

I decided to transform back to human, since the paws and claws won't matter anymore. And I waited,

I should play something, I open a small portal, wait a small portal? I can only fit my hand through! Guess the cell kinda cancels magic.

I pulled out an ukulele, and started playing.

"That's a nice tune." A voice said, "Huh?" I looked up to see that cross skeleton from earlier, "Oh, thank you." I didn't know they gave compliments, I thought they would be so shallow.

He then sat down and stared at me, "Could you play that again? It reminds me of someone." He said, "Oh.. sure." Maybe the bad sanses aren't so bad..

You can play that as long as you like, I used it because it's long, and is the song-

I hummed to the tune, it's a nice song, toriel the spirit taught me how to do this, it's really nice..

I heard second humming, it was Cross, did he had a toriel? He did say it reminds him of someone. I shouldn't ask him, for now its best to stay quiet, and enjoy the music.

I finished, and he stood up, "I came down here to check on you, it seems it became more then checking, thanks for that. Y/N." Cross said as he smiled at me, that's something you don't see everyday from a bad sans, Cross isn't all that bad! Maybe the others aren't too.

Creator POV

Cross wasn't the only one who heard you, some other sanses heard your tune, "Toriel?" Error said, 'I thought they were gone..'

"Heh, that reminds me of toriel." A skeleton with hate dripping out of his eyes said, 'good old days..'

"I thought I killed her." Dust said, oh wait he didn't get his scarf back.. he will get it later. 'That tune is nice..'

Some memories were remembered that day, it changed the sanses a little. Could there be hope in this negative castle? There must be,

Your spirit is filled with Kindness and Perseverance.