5 Years Ago

Y/N POV

That memory still haunts me today. 5 years ago  my life changed just like that and here I am. In America.

I moved away from Japan and from my shrine that the village built for me. I've acted like any other human ever since Frisk taught me, speaking of Frisk he is 19 now.
In this story he met you when he was 14.

And I'm 205 years old, I've grown five tails and I'm still a Ginko.

I walked down the street as people look at me, I hate when people do that, I can curse them if I wanted to, but I won't, it's not everyday you see a Kitsune walking down the streets.

I went to the library to return my book, it was a hidden library, I'm one of the people that is allowed in, and can find it.

I open the gigantic door to see the librarian Syler.

"Hey Syler." I said to him, he looked up from the book he is reading.

"Oh. Hello Y/N, I see you got the book you borrowed." He said as he put his book on his shelf.

"Yeah it's really interesting." I said as I gave him the book. The book was about two brothers that were guardians of a tree, one negative and one positive.

Syler took the book and looked at it, "You seem to really like this book Y/N. You've been reading it a lot." He said as he looked up at me.

"Really I was? I didn't know, I thought I was only reading it once." He chuckled at me and put it on a shelf.

"You can either pick another book or leave, go on now." He said as he went to his office.

I decided to stay because I wanna read another book.
.
.
.
.
.
After looking at very strange books I found this 'AU' book, and it looks interesting. It had a brown leather cover with golden words on it that says AUS. It even has its own book mark, a golden one too.

This book was different from the others, there was this strange book about Syler! Does he know that book?

I took the book and walked to the desk that Syler sat before, and ringed the bell.

Ding
Ding

I heard rushing footsteps, they were the getting closer, Sylers office door hurls open with a loud bang, it's a good thing I'm the only person here, otherwise others would check out the noise and see me.

Syler panted as he sat down on his chair near his desk. "Sorry about that, I was doing something." He said as he picked up the book I was holding, he looked at it for a bit and looked at me.

He was looking concerned at me. "What's wrong?" I said worried that I did something wrong.

"Are you sure you want this book Y/N?" He said seriously, he looks so uneasy.

"Yes?" I said unsure what he meant, he cooled down a bit and gave it to me. Looking at me still.

"Be careful with that book okay?" Syler said to me as he watched me walk through the door menacingly.

"Okay Syler..." I said a little freaked out. I ran out of the library, that wasn't like Syler. He wouldn't freak out over a book, that's unlike him.

I opened the book to see a very old brownish paper with faint ink written all over it, why was Syler keeping this in his library? It's so ancient looking.

"To those who read this book be aware of the incoming dangers that will come for it, stay safe from them."

It read, I grew wary. What does that message mean? There's dangers coming for this book, do I have to protect it? Who is them? I will give frisk a visit to ease my nerves, I don't understand.

I snapped my fingers as I fade away to Japan. I'll ask frisk about this book if he knows anything about it because he was here before I came to earth.