Y/N The Ginko

My name is Y/N but none ever calls me that. Kitsunes would never speak or engage with one another, we were meant to put luck, curses, on mortals if we ever meet one, while we praise our god/goddess Inari and Dakini. Inari was the creator of Kitsunes. I was born a Yoko, but turned into a Ginko to represent the sun.

My white fur became golden as I sprout my four tails, but I'm not as strong and powerful as the foxes that lived 1000 years but I'm powerful enough to kill another young kitsune, and possibly a strong one.

"Children, come to me. It's time for your duties, young ones.."

That's Inari, my goddess. I must attend to my duties with others. As I fly in my fox form to Inari, I been seeing this planet called Earth, it's more lively then the other planets, more alive. I wish to look into it more.

As I arrive with other four tailed foxes. Inari spoke again

"Children, you all have a mission.  Study this planet Earth where monsters and humans live in harmony. I want to see more about this alive planet, this will be your first planet with creatures inside it."

"After your studies are done you will return here and give your progress on what you learned, is that clear children?"

"Yes." We all said in unison as we sprinted away to the clouds.

The first thing I need to do is find a shrine of our goddess. Thats where we crash land to start our studies.

Our goddess was a rice giver and is famous in Japan since a shrine was built for them. I will go there to start. Once I stopped looking I jumped down from the cloud and curled down to a ball.

 Once I stopped looking I jumped down from the cloud and curled down to a ball

Like this, I rushed this-

As I fall down to earth I must know that I CANNOT engage with anything down there I must pay attention to my goal and push everything away that tries to stop me.

I'm a Kitsune and my goal is to study earth, and nothing else.