Day 2

You were sleeping on your tails because the ground was too hard to sleep on, and you heard your cell door open and close, you look and see meat on the ground, raw meat...

"Uh.." you look outside the cell to see a skeleton with a broken skull "Your food." He said, "thanks?" You said and grabbed the meat, you bit into it, as he left. Raw meat isn't really a problem, but the worms are.

You took it out of your mouth and cleared it, checking to see any worms in the meat, there isn't any worms, 'phew..' you don't want anything inside you that's wrong.

You bit into it again, and ate. At least this will fill you up, for a few days. ! You forgot, the katana and the scarf, 'Since I'm here I should return it and put the katana inside the bag. I'm surprised they didn't take it'

You squish the scarf through the poles of your cell, and it got out. Now the owner can take it, if they come to check you.

You lay back down on your tails, it's so sad here, 'I gotta get out and find frisk sooner or
later' you fell asleep for a bit.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As you woke up, you jumped up and looked at the bended bars that you bended a day ago, 'why not bend it a little more?' You walked up to it and started pushing.

It was big enough to fit a fox through, 'good enough for me' you transformed into your fox form and leaped through, You're out of the cell!

You then stretch and run, 'gotta find frisk!' You went towards the door to open it, only for it to open by someone else. "Ah crap.." you looked up to see Dust with his scarf, 'guess he got it back..'

"I only came to check up on you but turns out I won't be doing that today." Dust said, "Sup kid, I'm Dust. And it seems like you got out, there is consequences when someone gets out of their cell." You stared at him more backing up, transforming human again.

"Looks like I will be getting exp, from you." Dust said as he summoned a few bones, making them propel towards you in fast speed.

You dodged and the world flashes. Buttons appear in front of you. Fight Act Item Mercy.
You clicked mercy. "Sparing me won't get you anywhere Y/N." Dust said as he threw more bones at you

Your soul is filled with perseverance and kindness

You see a heart that's flashing green and purple. 'That must be my trait' you said in your head as it floated towards you and stops near your chest. "You have a nice soul Y/N, too bad you won't have it anymore once I'm done with you."

You decided to make eight of your tails disappear, you know for sure you won't be able to dodge all those bones so you just need one tail other then eight getting hurt.

Dust stands in your way