Star Sanses

CREATOR POV

Ink said, "Don't interrupt me please.." he said a little annoyed. Y/N noticed and said "Right sorry Ink."

"Okay, this is the doodle sphere. A place where you see these little white papers hang by strings, and that little paper represents a single universe that is different from another. You came from KatanaTale. A place where Frisk contains spirits in his katana and is after an evil sword." Ink explained. 'I know that already..' Y/N said in her head.

"There is a original called Undertale, and another you is inside there! I think, because I never seen you in classics AU." Ink said uneasy.

Is Y/n not suppose to exist?

That got her thinking a little. Is she not suppose to be on earth? Is she an error into the world?

"Uhh Ink to Kitsune? Are you there? Hellooo?" Ink said confused that she was just staring blankly.

"It's Y/N. Also... WHERE IS FRISK?!" She said exploding again. Ink backed up, obviously frightened by you.

"I can tell you, but you're not suppose to be here.. Frisk should've stayed in his AU!"
Ink then thought, it clicked!

"Listen there is this evil group of skeletons that look like me but dressed differently. And they took your friend!" Ink said as he stared at Y/N with a terrified look.

"How do I know your not lying to me just to get me off your back Ink?" Y/N said suspicious. Ink sighed and explained again.

"They are called the Bad Sanses. They look exactly like me but different, they took your friend because they wanted that katana." Inks said as he pointed at the katana on your back.

"But I'm sure they didn't realized that they dropped the katana back at Frisks home." Ink said calmly as he looked at you. Begging for you to let him go.

"...." you were quiet. So bad sanses took your friend? Because of his spirits in this katana. 'Take a break spirits.' You said in your head as you calmed down.

"Alright I trust you. But pull any moves, I will crush your skull." You said calmly as you wag one of your tails to let the golden chains fall.

As the chains fall Ink let out a sigh of relief and stood up. He let out his hand and stared at you.

"Here Y/N come with me, I want to introduce you to some sans aus that sided with me to stop the bad sanses." Ink said as he smiled at you while creating a portal with his paintbrush.

'Where did he get that?' You said in your head as you shrug it off and took his hand.

Ink jumped through the portal, soon you following after.

After jumping through you let go of inks hand and looked at your surroundings.