Star Sanses .2

Y/N POV

"Never heard of you skeletons." They look at me shocked. "You must be new to the Multiverse!" Blueberry said happily.

"Hold on! I'll make some surprise tacos for all of us!" Blueberry excitingly as he sprinted away from me, Dream, and ink.

Ink and Dream then froze. "Oh no..." they both said, I look at them weirdly. What's wrong with them?

"Hey what's wrong? Blueberry is just making tacos for us?" "Yeah but... don't tell him this. His tacos taste awful." Ink said uneasy.

I'll be the judge of that. I'll wait for him to finish. Afterwards I'll continue my search for Frisk, I just need a few guidance to the Bad sanses location. Then we'll go back home.

"I'm done!" I heard in the distance, as I see blueberry run out of a house while carrying a tray filled with three tacos

1 for me, 1 for Dream, and 1 for ink. Blueberry runs up to us and hold it out to me. He's a fast cooker.

"Here Ginko lady! Have a taco I made for you!"
Blueberry shouted out. He is adorable! I wanna bring him home with me.. but he probably as a home too and he has to be with Dream and ink.

I pick up my taco. Which is uhhh... filled with sprinkles and frosting around it

"I-it looks great!" Ink said to Blueberry stuttering, as he picked up his own taco filled with the same thing, along with Dream

"Go on! Take a bite!" Blueberry said with stars inside his eye sockets with a light blue orb around it.

Dream and ink gulped and took a bite, immediately they jolted up and looked sick.

"It's great b-blue....." Dream said with a piece of taco and frosting in his mouth. Or jaw? They don't really have mouth just teeth.

"Yea....." ink said with a nerving look. I looked at my taco, will I react the same? I took a bite out of it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"It's actually really good!" I'm not sure how but it's good. Maybe it's my taste buds that love it. I took another, and another, till it's all gone from my hand.

"Wow! You're actually the first person I've seen eat it in person!" Blueberry said shocked, Dream and ink were shocked too. Heh guess I have good taste buds to not hurt someones feelings.

"Alright, thanks for the quick snack blueberry. I gotta go." I said as I turn to ink, I want him to make a portal for me to the bad sanses.

"Wait where are you going?" Dream said, "yea where are you going?" Blueberry said confused along with Dream.

"You didn't get to introduce yourself yet." Ink said. Oh right... I forgot to introduce myself.

"I'm Y/N. I'm on a search for my friend who has been token hostage by the bad sanses." Dream and blueberry gasped, I'll just call blueberry blue now for short. Because blueberry makes me blabber.

"They've token a friend of yours?" Dream said, "well, he's my first friend. And I wanna take him back home."

"Well, do you know how to get there?" Ink questioned, what? I thought he knew! Shoot.

"I thought you guys would know... since you were here way before I came." I looked down sadly to the ground. How will I find frisk?

CREATOR POV

Y/N spaced out, this made the star sanses start brainstorming, how can they help their new friend? They haven't found the bad sanses location yet.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An idea crossed their minds, they will wait for the next attack. And follow one of the bad sanses to their location. The problem is that they have to wait.

"Y/N we might have to wait for their next attack." Ink said, Y/N looked at him with a sad face.

"Okay..."