[07] 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

"DO YOU THINK SHE'LL like it?" Sirius asked Remus about a Christmas present he had bought.

"I mean, it's thoughtful. She's been talking about it for some while." Remus grinned.

"I'm sure she'll love it. It's kinda sweet." James joked. "And you're kinda obsessed." He added mumbling.

"Woah, you're one to talk, Prongs." Sirius scoffed. "What'd you buy Lily?"

"What makes you think I bought her anything?"

"Oh, I don't know." Sirius pretended to think. "Maybe your four year obsession since we've met her?" Sirius said, sending him a knowing look.

"I don't know why you don't just make a move already. I mean, you're constantly flirting already, just take it up a notch or something." James suggested.

"And who said I liked her?" Sirius scoffed.

"Oh, I don't know." James said sarcastically, mimicking his actions from earlier pretending to think. "Maybe the fact you woke up at five in the morning to drag me to a muggle store to buy her a gift she's been talking about? I'm telling you mate, just do it."

"Prongs, I really don't know if that's a great idea." Remus sighed. "Making a move on her, I mean."

    "And why is that, Moony?"

    "Incase you've forgotten, Pads doesn't have the best reputation with the ladies." Remus complained and rolled his eyes. "She'll think your just using her as another one of your h-"

    "What?" Sirius cut him off. "Why- What?"

    "Sirius-"

    "No, no. What do you mean? You'd think I'd hurt her? You'd think I'd do something to her? Why would I ever do that?"

    "Sirius, you're constantly in and out with girls. I don't know if you know, but you hold quite the reputation of a player at Hogwarts." said Remus. "And I don't know if you like her or not, but honestly, if you do, I wouldn't continue whatever's going on at school."

     "I never said I liked her."

     "Sure." James scoffed.

     "What, Prongs?" Sirius whipped his head to face him.

     "Look, fine. You don't like her. If you don't, keep it going at school. I mean, it's been a while, hasn't it? Wouldn't hurt."

      "James-" Remus started.

"No, if you really want to prove you have no feelings for her whatsoever, when we go back, you remember that Hufflepuff chick? What was her name?"

"Karma Summers, but I-"

"She's been eyeing you for a while now. Apparently, she's supposedly trying to smuggle you a love potion." James revealed.

      "Really?"

      "Yes, really. So, if you really don't like her, do it. We know you better than anyone. And if this is the way we have to force your feelings out of you, then alright." James shrugged as he sunk into his arm chair.

      "I hate you both." Sirius rolled his eyes and went back to wrapping his gift in golden wrapping paper.

𖠰𖠰𖠰

       "WAKE UP, EVERYBODY!" Estella woke everybody up. James, Sirius, and Remus were sleeping on the ground with a couple of blankets while Lily and Marlene shared a bed with Estella. Lysandra slept in the guest room while Estella had no idea where Regulus had slept. "IT'S CHRISTMAS! WE HAVE TO OPEN PRESENTS!"