[08] 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐃𝐒

"SO, HOW DO YOU like your gift?" Sirius asked Estella. The two were currently sitting on the table, Estella trying to set up her new camera and Sirius watching in amusement.

"I love it! All I have to do- there." She grinned. She pointed the camera at Sirius who was staring back at her.

"I asked you to teach me how to use it- no! Wait-"

"Never mind, you can keep it." Sirius laughed. "I looked good in that one."

"When do you not?" Estella winked, right before leaving the room. Sirius sat there for a second before processing her words. His eyes suddenly widened as he went for the door.

"WAIT!" Sirius called out. "You did it! Did you just flirt with me?!"

Estella just gave him a small smile and kept walking.

"You did! Essie! Wait! James!" Sirius went back.

Estella reached her room before throwing herself onto the bed with Lily and Marlene. There were a couple moments of silence before either of them could question, before Sirius came bursting through the door, out of breath.

"You," Sirius breathed.

"Oh Merlin," Marlene sighed. "What'd she do?"

"Si-"

"She- flirted- with- me!" Sirius breathed out.

Lily sighed in disappointment, "Why, Estella Mae Foster?"

"Soon to be Bl-"

"Finish that sentence, I dare you, Marlene." Lily groaned.

"You're joking!" James came in next, running down the hall to the girls room.

"I'm serious!" Sirius said before he started chuckling.

"I know you are! But did she really?" James smiled widely at his best friend.

"God, I said four words. Four!"

"You said I was good looking!"

"You didn't." Lily looked at her friend who's cheeks were currently flushed.

"Estella, I must say, I'm very disappointed." Remus added.

"When did he-?"

"I told you to start using that hair product!" James high-fived Sirius while Lily and Estella shared a look.

"Okay, okay. Can you guys get out now?" Marlene stood up and closed the door on the three nosy boys.

Lily sat with her back against the head board, Estella following and leaning against her red headed friend.

"God. I can't believe this is the idiotic boy I like." Lily sighed. Marlene and Estella let the words enter their heads before they processed it when their eyes widened once they understood what Lily had said.