[14] 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐓

warning! violence scene- 100% well deserved though
edit as of march 8, 2021: i cannot express how much i hate this chapter why did i think it was a good idea to write it
ok so a lot of people stopped reading after this one but i'm too lazy to change or edit it and it is pretty cringe so you can skip if you want 🤠🧍🏻‍♀️☝️😫💞💃🏻

chapter fourteen:

R A T I O N A L I T Y A N D R E G R E T

So, you're probably wondering..

Why did Avery stop bothering Lysandra after cornering her in the hall that day?

f l a s h b a c k

quidditch field | slytherin vs gryffindor quidditch match
3:27 PM

ESTELLA WAS preparing for her Quidditch match that day in the changing room. She was starting to question, did last night actually happen? Before her detention with Sirius?

Both Sirius and Estella were furious. Lysandra was usually a confident, independent girl, but something about that night and what had happened when it did made her look vulnerable and easily hurt. Sirius, Estella, nor Regulus had any ideas was Avery's intentions were, but they were glad either way that they never had to worry to find out.

Estella was fixing the braid she had pulling back on her hair. Most girls in Quidditch tied their hair up, but it usually gave Estella a headache and she wanted to completely be on her best to focus during the game and win another win for the Gryffindors.

Estella didn't exactly look like a threat nor intimidating, but get on her bad side and you'll see how adorable she'll get.

And when Avery had even laid a finger on her sister, that was Estella's breaking point.

Walking to the empty the Quidditch field, waiting and setting up for when the students would arrive, their stood two teams; The Slytherin and The Gryffindor.

And there stood Avery in front of all the Slytherin Quidditch team.

They were all there for a little practice before the match, so Estella saw this as the best opportunity.

Avery lead his Slytherin team up to the Gryffindor team; Slytherin's on the left side of the field and Gryffindors on the right, with only a white line on the ground separating the two teams.

Avery raised his hand up to offer to shake Estella's before the match. "Ready to lose, Gryffindork?"

Estella had cringed at the name. Could he not have chosen a better insult? Estella saw his hand as a opportunity to not be missed. She grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to her, making him stumble forward so he'd know she was being completely serious. (No pun intended.)

"Listen here, Slythershit." Estella snapped without hesitation. "You'll stay away from Lysandra, do you understand?"

The boy was clearly intimidated, but failed trying to hide it. He chuckled softly pretending that she was no threat, when in reality, he had known he'd messed up.

That's when Estella twisted his wrist she had grabbed in his arm, making him hiss in pain. "I said, do you understand?" She spat.