[15] 𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒

"SO, SIRIUS, TELL ME," James sat at the Gryffindor table with Estella, Sirius, and Peter

          "SO, SIRIUS, TELL ME," James sat at the Gryffindor table with Estella, Sirius, and Peter. Marlene and Lily were late, which was pretty usual for Lily, but it was extremely strange for Marlene to miss breakfast. "Why did you throw yourself down a set of moving stairs instead of using magic?"

           Sirius groaned every time James brought it up.

"Well," Estella started. "Let's just say Sirius might be the brightest star in the sky, but he's definitely not the brightest star at Hogwarts. Oh, look! There's Alice!"

          Sirius rolled his eyes at Estella's comment while Alice took a seat happily next to her. "Hello, Estella."

          "Hey, Alice. How was Christmas at the Longbottom's?"

           "Oh! It was amazing! Frank's mother, Augusta, was so sweet! We planted some flowers and made cookies!" Alice beamed. "And Frank got me this necklace, it has our initials on it! See?"

            Alice showed Estella the necklace that hung around her neck. It was a ring looped around the chain, on the ring written, 'F.L. + A.F.'

           "One day, those initials aren't gonna work, Alice." James smiled sweetly.

           Alice's face dropped, not really catching onto what James was saying, "What?"

          Sirius eyes flickered over to James and the wording in his sentence. "No, no, Alice. That's not what James meant."

          "He was saying when you two get married, Alice." Estella said calmly, in attempt to calm Alice down before she got too worried.

          "Oh!" Her mood immediately changed within a second. "I get it now."

          Sirius gaze quickly drifted to Estella with a smug smirk on his face, referring to Alice not denying about her future plans of getting married with Frank Longbottom.

         "So, Essie, what are your plans for the summer?" Sirius asked, trying to hide the smirk growing on his face.

        Although Estella had the feeling he was up to something, she replied anyways. "Just spending my summer in a manor with the devil, the usual. Why?"

      "I do too so.." Sirius started. "I think we need to have a talk."

𖠰𖠰𖠰

"So," Sirius started as the two walked through the courtyard. "Did you think about my offer yet?"

"I don't know, Sirius." Estella sighed. "I mean, where would we even go?"

"I'll call you through the mirror," Sirius explained roughly. "I mean, come on. Think about it. We both know Apparition, we can go wherever you want."

Estella did like the sound of that.

"Please?" Sirius begged.

"I'll think about it."

this especially was a reallyyy short chapter but don't worry cause things are starting to get g o o d d d

march 8, 2021: i thought these chapters were actually good 💀 i'm never reading one of my books again
this was more of a filler btw, and if the ending was a bit confusing (or not, i made it pretty obvious lol) it'll make more sense soon.

i also changed their ages:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LILY EVANS: AQUARIUS
born. jan 30th, 1960: 15 years old
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JAMES POTTER: ARIES
born, march 27th, 1960: 15 years old
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ESTELLA FOSTER: VIRGO
born. sept 1st, 1960: 15 years old.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SIRIUS BLACK: SCORPIO (duh)
born. nov 3rd, 1959: 16 years old. ( y'all know what that means )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MARLENE MCKINNON: LEO
born. august 1st, 1960: 15 years old.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
REGULUS BLACK: CANCER
born. june 25th, 1961: 14 years old.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LYSANDRA FOSTER: SCORPIO (again duh)
born. october 23, 1961: 14 years old.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALICE FORTESCUE: LEO
born. august 14, 1960: 15 years old.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
REMUS LUPIN: PISCES
born. march 10, 1960: 15 years old.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~