THE UNIVERSE

Alphas are generally dominant and able to impregnate Omegas. Male Alphas usually have a knot when aroused. In some works, female Alphas are also able to impregnate others; some will temporarily grow a penis to do so, or their vulva will permanently grow into one when they present. In this book, the female organ will remain the same.

Pure blooded alphas are normally born from two alpha parents. They are classified as the more extreme branch of alphas. If normal ones are already strong enough to stand, they are more powerful. Their scents are more distinctively strong, and their capabilities are beyond the studies of how a normal does. They are rare, as there aren't much alpha partners, as the pairings are mostly done with alphas and omegas.

Betas often presented as having "normal" human anatomy, with none of the special attributes of Alphas or Omegas. They are known as the peacemakers, and the most free of the three genders.

Omegas are generally lowest on the hierarchy (although in some fanworks Omegas are rare and prized). Male Omegas are self-lubricating and have the ability to become pregnant, sometimes referred to as being bred or mated. Omegas are often considered the most fragile of the hierarchy, with frailer bodies and painful presentations. Male omegas are especially subject to fertility issues, miscarriages, and difficult pregnancies.

Alpha and Omega lovers may form pair-bonds (often involving mating bites) with a special connection with telepathic or empathetic qualities. Paired Alphas may be jealous and possessive of their mate, while the Omega may become submissive.

Pheromones are released through force or subconscious. These are like auras that alphas and omegas radiates as a mirror of what they feel. Most pheromones are laced through anger, fear, happiness, extreme sadness and a point of seduction. Betas have a very light chance to secrete pheromones. Theirs are just faint sets of either happiness or anger.

Pre-cycle happens in a couple of days before ruts or heats. It is for the alpha or omega to prepare their needs.

Rut and Heat are like monthly periods. The difference is, these are most likely occurring in a fixed schedule with a maximum of 3 days. Alphas in rut and omegas in heat– they get through these cycles either enduring alone or relieving through sexual activities. These cycles could also be randomly triggered by either an alpha's strong scent or an omega's seduction. However, mated/claimed partners get through cycles together. Betas don't have these cycles.

Mates are known as claimed partners or bonds. Alphas claims another alpha, a beta or an omega by biting their nape. Omegas are known to scent their alphas while rubbing their head to the alpha's body as a sign of claiming. Betas can also claim an omega, but not an alpha. The bite mark will remain for a lifetime as of a scar. Mated partners are expected to be loyal and faithful, and will usually share empathetic feelings.

Suppressants are pills, taken by alphas and omegas mostly when they are in cycle. It hides ones scent and can help lessen the pain. Also, some take these pills even if they aren't in cycle just to hide their scents or lessen their sensing ability, especially omegas who wants to go out freely so they won't worry too much about getting involved with others.

Nest is a certain room for pregnant omegas. It can be a pile of clothes, a mattress, or just random piled things where they stay most of the time. It is also their so-called safe place or a territory, where nobody could step in without the omega's permission.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

in this alternate universe where the human kinds are divided into three hierarchies, will the world become better than it is?

"you're an omega so act like one"

"omegas can kick your balls and pave the way, alpha"