1.29

"Mm, wait, ah," a breathy moan from the omega made his ears twitch and just motivated him to do more.

It was just two days since the two got official, yet the pure blood can't seem to find control and keeps on arousing the omega.

Hera was once again pressed on the far corner of the library, having the pure blood trailing open mouth kisses to her neck down to her collarbones.

"Nana~ somebody will see us!" she scolded in a whispering manner, but the alpha didn't stop and continued back to her neck.

Hera held back a moan when he sucked on the skin, having his tongue swirl to ease the pain until it turned a reddish hue. Jaemin backed away with a proud grin and wrapped up the whole session with a wet kiss on her lips and a wink.

"I already got two hickeys this day," she grumbled and puffed her cheeks in annoyance, but never took it to heart. She will never get to hate this alpha anyway.

"Oh, I can cover your body with it, baby," he said through his usual seductive tone that the omega had gotten used to.

Hera just threw a second glare and walked out of the aisle, with the physics book still clutched to her chest.

The two settled across from each other on the usual table, far from the other students, and dropped all of their materials for the lengthy assignments.

Jaemin broke out in an exasperated sigh, seeing all the piled papers he had.

"I swear these minor subjects can suck my dick off," he grumbled while trying to organize the files.

"Aww, I thought I'm the only one who can suck you," she replied with a pout.

"I mean," he said, looking at her in disbelief and sighed. "Baby, are you seriously mad right now?"

"No," she flashed a teasing smile. "But yes, minor subjects always feel like they're the major ones. The audacity to make me rethink my decisions in life."

The alpha could just sigh in relief and reached out to pinch her cheek. "Tell me about it," he said, then grabbed his highlighter and started to run his eyes on the book. "But at least I have you."

The omega's giggle gave him the determination to pass all of his loathed subjects even more. I mean, if it was meant to graduate and be able to pass college with a degree, maybe it was enough to prove himself to the omega's parents.

"Earth to Na Jaemin," a knock from his side of the table, made him rip out of his happy daydream and face the girl with a wide smile.

Jaemin reached for both of her cheeks and squished them, chuckling at the adorable sight he just made. Hera, on the other hand, had her brows creased, waiting for the pureblood to explain what the fuck he was doing and why he was laughing like he was high on weed.

"Jung Hera. I will graduate with a high degree and will apply for a professional job. I will take care of all of the financial needs of our family, and I will be the best father you could ever imagine. Oh, I will also be a very good husband, so that."

"Na Jaemin!"

"Yes?" he softly replied as if he were talking to a baby while flashing a sweet, fond smile.

"It hurts," she pointed to her still-squished cheeks.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he chuckled, and he rubbed her cheeks for a moment.

Hera watched him with a small, contended smile, able to memorize all of the words he said a minute ago. It was automatically engraved on her mind, rolling in an unending loop.

Standing up, the alpha looked at her in confusion, yet when she rounded the table and reached the seat beside him, he regained his smile again.

Hera brought him the tightest hug she could give, making the alpha coo at how she got more affectionate as the days passed by.

Both their warm and calming pheromones surrounded them, their arms wrapping securely, and they almost felt how safe and complete they were by each other's sides.

And for that moment, Hera can't be more happy and content. She snuggled her nose on his neck, scenting him—a way for an omega to mark her alpha.

Jaemin's face flushed red at the thought of the omega claiming him, yet he didn't complain as he knew she was his and he would always be hers.