1.22

24 hours is enough for Jaehyun to control himself and be an obedient pure-blooded for once. If it exceeds, his eyes never get to see light, and his patience is at its peak.

Banging the front door open, the alpha instantly fumed in the direction of the stairs, irises in the darkest shade of black, angered pheromones reaching their maximum.

If it weren't for Jinwoo, who once again dragged him away before he could step foot on the first staircase, he would probably break the omega's door open and kill the alpha beside him.

"Let go"

"Use that voice again, I dare you."

Heeyoung showed up at the right time, making the pure-blooded eyes' soften a bit, but his rage is still intact, as are his crumpled fists, tickling to punch.

Mint and iron are contrasting yet strong when mixed. Jaehyun's smoke scent completely faded away.

He exhaled all the tension that bubbled up not long after, his chest heaving heavily as tears glided unexpectedly.

"Jae-"

"No, I don't want Hera to get hurt, so please let go!" he wailed.

"I'm sorry. We're worried too, but-"

"Mom!" he cried harder and got on his knees, yet the woman just looked away.

They didn't have control over Hera's omega. They will hurt her more than a heartbreak, so they decided to let the omega be in control.

It's just that Jaehyun is still not ready to hand his sister to someone, especially if that someone has a negative background.

"What can I do?"

"Nothing," Jinwoo replied. "You can't tell her omega what to do. Hera's the only one who can control it. But when she personally calls for him, and not under the control of her omega, what do you think we should do?"

"But Hera can't like him!"

"She can. And she will. Until she will definitely give in. Her omega is desperately calling for him."

Admitting his defeat, Jaehyun stood up and ran out of the house once again.

Unaware of the heated situation downstairs, the alpha and the omega are all cuddled up under the sheets.

Their scents swarming the air are rather calming than they used to be. It's as if it blended in the most perfect way possible.

Jaemin is the first to wake up, a whimper escaping his lips as he is greeted with the most cozy atmosphere he's ever had.

Clearing his vision, the first thing he saw was the red-colored vanity situated beside the bed.

Brows knitting, he momentarily forgot where he was until he moved a muscle and was restricted with a light weight.

Looking down, he saw the peaceful face of the omega, her upper body on top of him, as her arms draped securely on his waist.

Her calming breaths and sweet scent filtered his body, and he swore that it's the most comfortable place he is in. It's as if they fitted perfectly.