2.16

A small whimper escaped from the omega's lips, feeling something twitching and lightly moving inside her.

The scent of lustful firewood invaded her nose as her system slowly awakened, a grip surrounding her waist tightening.

"M-mhm.. aahh," she broke out in a small breathy moan, her eyes still shut.

"Jaem- min..."

"Hmm?" the pureblood who's grin just widened hummed in both question and pleasure.

The movement of his thrusts began to fasten and deepen a little, sending a satisfying arousal churning in her stomach.

Jaemin licked her earlobe as he kept humming in satisfaction. The deep vibrations on his chest and raspy whispers stimulate the omega more.

"Why are you so early?" she whined, yet moaned out loud when he suddenly slammed once, the pureblood laughing at her change of reaction.

"It's 8 baby~" he cooed and swiftly hovered on top of her, his hard length still buried deep inside.

Jaemin busted uwus when he came face to face with her morning pouty face, still puffy yet adorable.

"Good morning," he cooed, peppering soft kisses all around.

Hera chuckled and stopped him by holding his neck and smashing her lips at him. "Good morning with a good morning sex?"

Jaemin laughed, still in his groggy voice, and detached himself. Hera saw how it twitched as it was met with the coolness of the room, gaining all the attention. She chuckled and got on all fours, aligning her mouth with its tip.

It made the pureblood smirk, and he stayed on his knees, waiting for the omega to wrap her warm lips around.

And yes, morning sex.

◇◆

A high-pitched screech echoed the floor as the couple descended the stairs, both clad in Hera's oversized sweatshirts and baggy shorts that surprisingly fit the pureblood's figure—both just finished cleaning themselves in the bathroom.

The baby's squeals and random noises only grew louder as they took the last step, with Ara running a marathon towards them, where Jaemin immediately caught her.

She broke out in fits of laughter as he began kissing all over her face, Hera watching them with heart eyes and a fond smile.

Looking ahead, she saw both Heeyoung and Jinwoo looking at them from a distance.

Hera lightly nudged the male, who looked on her first, then followed where she was looking—his eyes widened in a fraction.

Heeyoung flashed a small smile and walked towards them. The two were freezing on their spot.

She placed a kiss on her daughter's forehead first, then a pinch on Ara's cheek. Moving on to the pure blood who wanted to melt directly to hell, Heeyoung chuckled at how tensed he was.

Nevertheless, she cupped his cheeks and also placed a kiss on his forehead, leaving him in shock.

"Take care of them, hm?" she said with a warm smile.

"I will marry Hera, I promise" he mindlessly blurted, his eyes still widening and not blinking.

The woman laughed and nodded, ruffling his hair. "No need to be nervous."

Heeyoung momentarily winked at Hera, who's also in the same state as her alpha.

They both shared a look, and a giggle erupted from their daughter.

"Mami and Dadi say Dada can love us!" Ara beamed and cuddled in her father's hold.

Hera's brow raised and she looked at her parents, who're currently laughing at them.

"You're grateful, I know," Jinwoo cheekily said.

"No way!? Are you serious?"

And so the happy news had been cut short when pureblood's phone rang.

Still in shock, Jaemin answered the call, seeing Jeno's name.

"Jen-"

[And fucking where the fucking fuck are you!? It's 9 fucking AM!]

Jaemin's heart leaped and he dropped the call in panic; his eyes only widened more.

"Umm, baby? Uhh," he started, flickering his gaze at Ara and Hera.

He sheepishly smiled and rubbed his nape. "So I kind of forgot that I have work today?"

Ara immediately pouted, while Hera facepalmed.