2.12

The ride to Neo Ent isn't a hassle if the traffic just calmed down.

The vehicles, public and private, were squashed in the same lane as an accident stood on the other. The once swift highways are now crowded with mad horns and grumbling passengers.

Nevertheless, the three arrived at 5:50 PM, which means that either:

a. Lee Jeno is fucking angry.
b. Lee Jeno is FUCKING angry.

Well, Jaemin could answer letter B if he knows what we're talking about.

"Baby, you can stay with Uncle Jeno, right? Mama just has to do rush work with Uncle Mark's clothes, and Dada will just have a little photoshoot, okay?" Hera asked once again as she carried the sleepy dumpling, trying hard to follow the pureblood's steps that seemed like he's some sort of flash

Ara nodded with a yawn and gripped her hold tight around her mother's neck as she leaned her head there.

"Mr. Na, thank goodness you're here. We're so sorry for the trouble—oh, who is this beautiful maiden?" the camera director greeted in a frantic tone.

"I'm Mark Lee's stylist; please excuse me." Hera quickly answered and was about to rush to Jeno's side, whose dark glares instantly softened at the sight of Ara, but was stopped when the director spoke again.

"Wait, miss, can you be Mr. Na's partner?"

"What!?" Hera exclaimed, flickering her gaze back and forth to him and to the pure \blood.

Jaemin, who's brows knitted deeper, ran his fingers to his hair with a heavy sigh. "You haven't called a substitute yet?"

"Jaemin, I really need to go." Hera pulled his sleeves as she flashed a pout, hoping that he'd save her ass.

Because one, she's Mark's stylist, and two, she's not a fucking model to begin with.

Before the pureblood could answer, Hera rushed to Jeno's side and carefully passed the already sleeping baby on his arms. The alpha was quick to hush her when she whined.

"Thank you so much, Jeno," the omega broke out in an apologetic smile, which he just chuckled.

"It's fine, though this has been an unexpected meet-up for the last four years."

Their small conversation was cut out with a ring on her phone, which she immediately answered.

"Mark! Where are you?"

[Umm, hi, I'm still at the studio, but I'm coming to your desk space right now

"Good, I'm going up. Just wait-"

Yet her phone was grabbed off her hand, making her shriek.

"Na Jaemin-!"

"Hey Mark," Jaemin started as he got her phone.