2.8

What would she say?

No, are you stupid?

Yes, now go away.

Hera stood frozen on her spot, her eyes flickering on her daughter and the man she never introduced as her father.

Jaemin took in her panicked scent, trembling lips, and shaky eyes. He stood up and slowly walked to her, reaching his hand out to hold on to hers.

Hera momentarily flinched at the contact, yet she calmed down. Leaning in to his soft touches like it never changed.

"She's my daughter...right?" Jaemin asked again, almost whispering, yet it was clear for the tensed omega.

"No, she's not," she quickly replied and tried to squirm out his hold, but he just tightened.

"Hera.."

"We don't have a child."

"We have," he firmly said. "Hera, please, at least tell me the truth."

"Mistewr bear, what are you doing to mama?"

Hera broke out in a defeated sigh, her head hanging low as she slowly shook her head.

Jaemin's lips tugged in a small smile, and he nodded as he came to a conclusion. He crouched down once again in front of the little girl, who's knuckles forming little fists, ready to punch this mister bear if something happens to her mother.

"Ara, baby, is this your mom?" he softly asked, which earned a nod.

"Why?"

Instead, his smile only grew wider and gently pulled the little girl into his embrace, Ara's eyes widening but never getting the heart to hate the man.

She felt complete.

"Mama?" Ara called as her doe eyes stared straight in confusion.

Hera can just sigh and nod and say, "He's your dad."

"Da..da?"

Jaemin only pulled away with a fond smile, his eyes glimmering in tears of joy as he cupped the baby's cheeks.

"Hi baby.."

"Dada, you finally came!" Ara jumped at the pureblood's embrace and placed a kiss on his cheek.

Jaemin gasped at the soft contact, his heart swarming in full happiness like he had never experienced the hardships he'd been through for 4 years.

The pureblood happily carried Ara, the little girl snuggling on his neck. Although Hera can barely cope with the situation, she can't deny how her system overflows with warmth and satisfaction, just seeing her little family complete for the first time.

"Mama says I could see Dada soon."