2.11

Tuesday rolled into Wednesday.

The sickening formal Shanghai parties turned into sparkling morning road trips with energizing coffees and sweet hot chocolates.

The family of three went down to Dongdaemun District, one of the 25 districts of Seoul.

The pureblood doesn't have enough on his sleeves for today, but he sure has his full attention to the two.

With the little girl's singing and never-ending giggles over some nursery rhymes that's booming on the speakers, the tension between the adults wasn't there all along.

They shared laughs and fun story times over the ride, their voices complementing each other as their eyes swarm in glitter and hearts.

Pulling up at the parking lot, Jaemin made sure to double-check his phone and wallet before rounding to the passenger's seat.

"Dada!" Ara giggled and reached for the pureblood with grabby hands, who immediately carried her up in one swift

"Oh, baby, I think you gained more weight than last week," he chuckled, and they booped their noses together.

A shutter sound gained the father and daughter's attention, looking aside to see the mother's flushed face and a phone on her hand.

Jaemin flashed a smirk, which gave her a redder complexion.

"I was just testing my camera. My phone's new, so, uh, you know," she cleared her throat, "for research purposes."

The pureblood snorted, with the little girl looking at her in confusion.

"Just. Let's just go," she groaned and stomped her way to the attached entrance of the mall.

"Baby, does your mother be this cute all the time?" he asked, chuckling.

"Uncle Jae calls her cute when angry."

That made him laugh even more, which made the omega look over to him with a glare.

"Pearl!" Ara beamed as she excitedly hopped on her spot while her head was all craned up to the high shelf where her favorite cartoon character was placed.

Jaemin noticed her first, as he's just on the same alley and can't stop to coo.

He grabbed the stuff toy that's length almost reached his thigh, and the girl immediately hugged it, nuzzling her head to the soft chest.

Jaemin chuckled and snapped a few pictures. Smiles never faded on his face as he continued to watch the girl play.

"Ara? Oh, what did you get there?" Hera cooed and crouched down, poking the toy's head.

"Pearl," Ara immediately responded, tightening her hug. She obviously doesn't want to let go.

"Want me to buy it for you?"

"I'll buy!" Jaemin cuts in and bends down to the little girl's height, kissing her forehead. "Go find more; dada will buy it all."