1.12

"So?" Hera started once they settled on the abandoned arm chairs on the rooftop, which were pulled by Jaemin, by the way.

The alpha just raised his brows and broke out in a shy chuckle once he realized what she meant.

"I honestly don't have anything to talk to."

Hera scoffed and threw him a look of disbelief. Before she could completely stand up and flash back to her friend, Jaemin already had his wrist in her grip, making her seat back.

"But that doesn't mean I don't want to spend some time with you."

"Why?"

"Well.." he started and crossed his leg. "Dean Li said to observe. Be a good omega and show me your omega side, ya know? Actions speak louder than words."

"No," the girl answered almost immediately, making the alpha snap at her. "You expect me to be a true omega—kind, nice, submissive, and all?"

"You can be nice. You can be kind. For once. But if you want to be sub-"

A warning hiss made him stop and clear his throat.

"Well, just be nice."

Hera rolled her eyes and looked ahead, seeing a bunch of rain clouds approaching. She sighed.

"Omegas are sensitive to colds."

The alpha cocked a brow, and that's when he followed her to where she was looking. A wave of cool breeze passed through them, making the omega shake visibly.

He was about to take off his blazer when he heard her click her tongue.

"Don't you dare."

"You're cold?"

"Doesn't that mean I'll accept help?" she stood up, "The time mister, Na., 20 minutes is almost done," she said without sparing a look and walked ahead.

Meanwhile, the alpha broke out in a small smile that eventually widened while following her.

Finally, the omega's scent is rather comfortable than her used tensed and angered ones when alone with him.

◇◆

Two weeks passed like a passing wind to the students, mainly for the journal pairs who're continuing fine.

Although some pairs are still awkward, especially omegas since they're still putting their guard up to not trust the alphas, all came out well.

It was Saturday, and as unbelievable as it is, Jaemin successfully persuaded Hera to go out with him.

By now, the alpha is currently on the way to their meeting place, while the omega is still on the verge of throwing her brother out because he won't let her go.