1.4

Na Jaemin took the exact route to his own apartment; his oozing confidence is beyond the human's eye.

A smirk was engraved on his pretty sharp face, and bangs were carried by the wind as it grazed on his eyes. Hands stuffed in the pockets of his dress pants, that perfectly carved slim waist and long legs. He enjoyed every attention he could receive from the people around him.

Heads turning in his direction like magnets, Jaemin sent a knowing and playful wink to a resident omega whom he always sees watching him from a distance.

The omega's face immediately glowed a radiant red, and the alpha could just chuckle. He enjoyed every bit of his effect, and that's what he's living for.

Jaemin stepped closer to the omega, bringing the poor girl pressed against the metal walls of the elevator as he shamelessly leaned forward to her neck with a devil's smile.

"See you around," he mumbled through his seductive, raspy voice, and the door opened like a cue.

Jaemin threw one last look at her before exiting, striding past the other units, his chin raised like royalty, and entering his own.

◇◆

"The table is now open for a new list of crushes. Any nomination?" were the first words that escaped from the male omega's mouth as he slipped through the seat beside the female.

Hera just looked at him in disbelief, probably regretting her life decisions in dragging the male to school with her.

"Don't look at me like that," he remarked, flipping his nonexistent long hair. "I got two alphas wrapped around my fabulous pinky last year."

"Who? Sungchan and Jeno?"

"Yeah. And that leads me to why the fuck Jeno Samoyed Lee re-applied for the Exchange Program."

"Probably to tail his Renjun."

"Renjun is an alpha"

"Nobody said that alphas can't be mates."

Haechan just shrugged and kept quiet throughout the bus ride.

Ten minutes before reaching the university, the bus stopped, making the students groan. Not long after, faint squeals and giggles escaped from the female omegas, raising the confusion of the best friends.

"Maybe a star student just entered?" Hera mumbled while browsing through her Instagram.

"Nonsense. The brightest star, Lee Haechan, is already here."

"You're a sun. Stop claiming all the terrestrial beings."

The bickering lasted for a few seconds, and when it slowly faded, a familiar, strong scent filled the female's nose.

Scoffing, Hera snapped up, her brow raised, as she was greeted by the one and only Na Jaemin, standing beside her friend.

The male omega slumped on his seat, the scent making him dizzy, but he managed to block it with his own chocolate ones.