2.18

Heart-shaped balloons, red and white strings, and sweet hot chocolates.

The boutiques and cafés adorning the side walks are bound to have endless customers within this day.

And today marks the third month of the Jungs back in Seoul.

February 14th.

Jaemin's smile never faded as he drove off to the amusement park.

On the passenger's seat, sat the omega, who's blush reddened ever since the pureblood knocked on their doors with a huge bouquet of pink tulips and small pink carnations for the little girl.

Laughter and teasing blared on the trip, and Ara's energy never dropped low as she continued to pluck the petals while chanting, 'Mama loves dada, Mama loves not'.

At the second flower, she squealed and threw her arms in her father's eyes, who jolted in panic as he almost lost control of the wheel.

"MAMA LOVES DADA!" she shouted at the top of her lungs, saying that somehow her lisp magically vanished while waving the stem that completely ran out of petals.

Jaemin's car floor is now full of scattered pastel pink, but he never minded. Rather, he laughed and momentarily glanced at the pouting omega beside him and pinched her cheek.

"Oh, sweety, you love me!" he exclaimed, which made the baby squeal even more

Hera just flashed a wide smile and pinched his cheek back with more force that caused him to scream in ouch and ow's.

With 25 more minutes of calming the overly excited daughter, they arrived at the amusement park at 4 p.m.

"Ready?" Jaemin looked over his shoulder with three strips of tickets that he had bought beforehand.

"YES! YES! YES!" Ara shouted, and he didn't waste any seconds carrying her out, with Hera following behind.

Lining on the entrance, Jaemin frowned at the missing warmth on his right side. So he pulled the omega, who's silently standing on his back, and wrapped an arm over her shoulder, while his other arm held the little girl securely on his left.

"Never get out of my sight, you understand?" he whispered darkly yet protectively in her left ear.

Hera blushed and felt her knees weaken at the tone, yet eventually nodded.

"Good," Jaemin pressed a hasty kiss on her lips, which caught her off-guard, making the pure blood smile sheepishly.

"Dada! Lessgooooo!"

And so they went in with their glowing wristbands, blending in with different people, whose pheromones are all bright and busting with happiness.

"Where to?" Hera asked as she looked up to her daughter, who's now sitting around her father's neck.