Chapter 02

Saturday

I just finished packing my clothes, mother and father told me they bought Kuroka, Tohru and me a house to stay in. *sighs* still cant believe I'm going to Kouh

While I was taking my bag to the front of the house, I was suddenly tackled by two people.

??: HI KAITO!!

??: HI KAITO!!

??: Hello there master~

Kaito: Hello Rory, Tohru.

Kaito: Rory Mercury a demi god. She serves a god name lord Emryu. During my time as a protector I found her while I was heading back home. She was badly wound, so I brought her home and healed her. After she explained what happened I told her that she can stay in our town, my parents backed me up on my decision and so did Kunou and Kuroka. Rory was thankful for for my generosity and decided to become one of my subordinates. I've trained in chakra control and have taught her senjutsu.

After they both got off me I gave them a pat on the head.

Tohru: Kaito, is it true what aunt Yakasha and uncle Kurama said. That Kuroka and I will be going with to Kuoh highschool?!

Kaito: Yip it's true.

Rory: Huh how come I'm not going with? *pouts*

Kaito: That is because I need you to look after this place while I'm gone. Dont worry I'll come visit on the weekends and holidays.

Rory then hugs me like it her last time she gonna see me. I also began to hear her crying.

Rory: *sobbing* please be careful master. I dont wanna lose you. Your the best thing that's ever happened to me. Your saved my life, you took care of me and your even trained me. Master you've always given me hope and strength, whether your with me or not.

I was speechless I never knew I meant so much to her. I was really happy. I gave her a kiss on her forehead as thank you.

Kaito: *wipes her tears* Thank you Rory, that mean alot to me.