Chapter 31

The guard was gone for about 5 minutes, I was busy talking to my parents.

Kaito: How's everything back home?

Yasaka: Eveyone mostly worried about you. Serafall isnt doing great, despite putting on a bright face. It difficult for her to do her work without worrying about you. Same goes for the others.

Kaito: I see.*sighs*

Kurama: Hey, it's alright, now that we know you are alright, we can inform the others and ease their worry.

I nod.

Just then the guard came back and I notice a another person with him.

Guard 01: I've brought him as you requested.

??: Hey guys it been awhile hasn't it! Man, I'm so glad to see you all

I stood there confused at the stranger standing in front of me.

Kaito:*points at naruto* Uh, who are you?

Naruto: Huh? It's me Naruto Uzamaki dont you recognize me?

Kaito: Um sorry to break it to you, but Naruto has long spiky hair not short hair, so there's no way you can Naruto.

Mordred: Yeah you damn imposter!

Unbeknown to them that Kurama and Yasaka were laughing at their child and grandchildren.

Kurama: I'm afraid he's telling the truth kids.

Kaito: Huh?! Not you too dad!

Just then a mini kurama appeared from Naruto shoulder.

Kurama: He speaks the truth kit.

Kaito and his children turned around and noticed a mini Kurama.

Kaito: Wait dad? Is that you?

Kurama: Yes.

Kaito then looked back at Naruto in shock. The person standing in front of them was really Naruto Uzamaki.