Chapter 38

Torino: Werent you listening earlier? You'll all be better of if you take us seriously.

Torino then start giving out the villains names.

Torino: Though they had little time and information, the police worked through the night to discover your true identities. Do you understand? There's nowhere left for any if you to run. So Shigaraki. One question. Where is your boss hiding?

Shigaraki: No. This is not over.

I looked at Shigaraki with concern and worry.

Shigaraki: Just you wait. The game is still mine.

All might: You'll tell us where he is right now.

Shigaraki: Go away. Disappear!

All might:*growls* Shigaraki!

Shigaraki: This is your fault. I hate you!

Suddenly black liquid appear around us and out came some kind of creature.

Kaito: The hell?

Kamui: Nomu! How'd they get here? What is this?

Torino: Damnit, Edgeshot. Stop Kurogiri!

Edgeshot: He's still out. This isnt his doing.

More of the creatures start to appear.

Torino: They keep on coming.

All might: Dont release them under any circumstances, got it?

Kamui: Right!

Suddenly the black liquid start absorbing me.

All might: Kaito!

Unfortunately All might couldnt save me in time and I was teleported away.

All might: No!

Kamui: Endeavor! Help us!

Elsewhere

A man in a black suit summon a black liquid and spat me out.

Kaito: The hell? Where am I?

AFO: My apologies, Bakugou.

Kaito: Huh? Who are you?

*splash*

I looked behind and saw the same black liquid spitting out every villain.

Toga: That was so gross.

Twice: This black stuff reeks/I love it!

Shigaraki: Master.

I looked back at Shigaraki and then back at the man in black.

Kaito:*thoughts* So his their boss. I see now, so he's the one pulling the strings. *smirks* Looks like i be happy so fun after all.

AFO: So. You've failed once more, Tomura. But you must not be discouraged. You'll try again. That why I brought your associates back with you. Even this civilian because you judged that he was an important piece on your game board.

The man in black stood in front of Shigaraki and held out his hand.

AFO: Start over as many time as it takes. I am here to provide you with help. All of this is for you.

Kaito:*thought* I see so his the guy who turn Shigaraki into this.

I then felt 5 familiar chakras and I immediately knew it was, and was shocked, but didnt show it let the villains know that they were here.

Kaito:*thoughts* Why are Izumi and the others here?! I hope they didnt come to rescue me.

AFO: Ah. There you are.