Chapter 03

The next morning

While we were on our way to school.

Kaito: *mind link* 'Do you 2 feeling that?'

Tohru: 'Yip, this is definitely the aura of a devil.'

Kuroka: *sighs* 'They basically begging to be known.' 'They seriously dont know how to be secretive, well except for the student council.'

Just then they felt devil energy and dragon energy, they notice a brunette boy walking in front of them.

Kaito: 'So he has both devil and dragon energy, he must be the dragon emperor of domination by his energy I'm guessing his the red dragon emperor though I must say I'm quite disappointed.'

Kuroka: 'Trust me your not the only one.

Tohru: 'Wait, that's Ddraig host?!'

We notices that Ddraig host is a pervert, and a major one. It was revolting I was throw up and beat him to a pulp.

My families knows that I despise perverts.

When we arrive we instantly heard people talking about us.

R.F.S: Damn that kid is fire.

R.F.S: I want him.

R.F.S: I wonder those girls beside him are?

I wasn't really bothered by them but more worried about them cause I could feel the killer aura Kuroka and Tohru are emitting. Then I notice the guys about say something interrupted them by doing this.

 Then I notice the guys about say something interrupted them by doing this

Kaito: Got anything to say. Just know if its anything pervert, then you'll be waking up in a grave, so choose your words wisely.

Boys: *gulps and pissing themselves*

Kaito: Hmph.

Kuroka: *hugs my arms* Thanks you big brother.

Tohru: *hugs my right arm* Yeah, thank you so much Kaito.

Kaito: Anytime besides you both know how much I despise perverts.

After school

Huh, first day of school and it wasn't that bad, besides the point of all the girls and boys out Tohru, Kuroka and me out to which we decline every time it was such a pain. We were about to leave the classroom when Issei stopped us.

Issei: Um excuse me, but can you 3 come with me please, my president would like to talk to you.

Kaito: 'Guess like Kuroka presence has stirred them up.'

Kaito: Okay, let's go you two.

Kuroka and Tohru: Coming.

We left the classroom and headed towards their club room.