Chapter 33

With Izumi

I was currently running towards the camp.

Kota: Hey look.

I notice Mr. Aizawa heading my way.

Izumi: Mr. Aizawa!

Aizawa: Midoriya? What happened?

Izumi: Someone came and saved me and Kota.

Aizawa: Was it a hero?

Izumi: I don't know, him and his 2 companions are busy looking for the others and taking care of the villains. Can you take Kota back to the camp. I need to go see how Mandalay's doing. There something I need to tell her. I'll be back soon.

Aizawa: Wait Midoriya!

I stop in my tracks and looked back at Aizawa.

Aizawa: Did you sustain any injuries.

I knew I couldnt lie to him, so I nodded.

Izumi: But the one who rescued Kota and I gave me the ability to regenerate, which is why my arm is already healed.

Aizawa:*sighs* Now it's the time to scold you, but listen I need you to give Mandalay a message for me.

With Mandalay

3rd person pov

Tiger and Mandalay are currently fighting Spinner and Mag.

Magne was dodging all of tiger moves.

Tiger:*thoughs* Damnit! How us he predicting my Cat Combat?

Mandalay wasnt doing well landing a hit on Spinner either due to him swing his giant blade of swords around.

Suddenly both spinner and Magne were kicked and punch in the face.

??: Hmph, pitiful.

??: You got that right.

Mandalay/Tiger: Huh?

The two new comers turn and face Mandalay and Tiger which cause the two pussycats to get into a fighting stance.

??: You both can calm down we aren't with those two. We came to help.

Mandalay: And how do we know your not lying to us.

??: Cause if we wanted to, we would have killed you the moment we took they guys out.

Mandalay and Tiger look at each other and nod and got out of their battle stance.

Wolverine notices a girl on the ground with a head injury, Wolverine walks over to her and kneels down and hold out her palm.

Tiger: What do you think you're doing?

Wolverine: Healing her.

A green light appears from Wolverine palm and the girl injury begins to heal.

After the blood disappears the girl starts opening her eyes.

Pixie bob: Augh, what happened.

Tiger: You were sneaked attack by those villains, but luckily back up had arrived.

Pixie Bob turned to Wolverine and then to the dragon Empress.

Pixie Bob: Were you the one who healed me.

Wolverine nods

Pixie bob: I see thank you.

Suddenly Izumi showed up.

Mandalay: It's you.

Izumi: Mandalay, Kota he's safe. And I got a message from Mr. Aizawa and me. We need you to use Telepath! Tell everyone in Class A and Class B that Eraser head has granted them permission to engage in combat with the villains. And that if they run into someone with a scary bunny costume, that must not engage him, for he is on our side.