Chapter 40

I arrived inside the room and saw the girls, who were on guard but relax after they saw me.

Mordred: You love to scare us neh?

Kaito:*chuckles* Sorry about that, how is the little doing?

Laura: We managed to calm her down.

Klem: We bought her some clothes as well.

Kaito: Have you learnt what the girl's name is?

The girl nod.

Mordred: The girl name is Eri, no last name.

Laura: Yeah, but what happened? What caused you to act like that?

Kaito: I saw the girls memories and let's just say it what pissed me off.

Laura: Mind showing us?

Kaito:*sighs* Some of these memories you will be able to relate to Laura.

Laura eyes widen a bit.

Laura: I see.

Mordred and Klem placed their palms and each other backs and I showed them Eri memories. After I was done the girls were sadden and anger at Eri was put through.

Laura:*growls* Did you kill him?

I nod.

Kaito: I ate his soul and I got his power.

Klem: What are you planning on doing with it dad?

Kaito: I wanna give it to someone one in the family, but I'll think of that later. Where is Eri by the way.

??: I-Im right here.

I passed the girls and saw Eri standing by the door and in a new outfit.

I walked up to Eri and kneeled down to her level so that she wouldnt be intimidated by me

I walked up to Eri and kneeled down to her level so that she wouldnt be intimidated by me. After I kneeled down, I immediately brought her in a hug, which surprised her cause she gasp when I hugged her.

Kaito: I'm sorry you had to endure so much pain Eri, but you dont have to worry anymore, the bad man is gone. I took care of him, he wont hurt you ever again.

Eri started to cry in my neck, which I didnt mind, this girl has been through so much, she deserves to let out all of her emotions.

After she stop crying we broke the hug.

Eri: T-Thank you for saving me sir.

I smiled and pat her head.

Kaito: My pleasure Eri. Oh yeah I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Kaito, it nice to meet ya.

Eri: So are you Laura brother? And are you Mordred and Klem dad?

Kaito: Yip, indeed I am. You know if you can be part of our family.