Chapter 42

After showing the students Kaito memories, the student thanked Kaito for saving them back in his world. Kaito then told the student of how proud he was at how far the student came. Kaito then asked Izumi if she could take Kaito and his family to Inko house, which she abide.

When they got there Inko was confused then, explained to Inko who him and his family was and how they knew her. Inko was skeptical at first, but then Kaito showed Inko his memory which made Inko believed Kaito and brought her great shocked. Laura then showed pictures of Inko and Izuku from their world, which cause greater shock for her. When she regain her thoughts Inko began to cry with joy and gave Kaito and his family a big hug. Kaito and his family were happy to see her again.

Kaito then introduced Eri and La Brava and explained how he met Eri, Inko and Izumi were both shocked at what Kaito had told them, but they understood why Kaito did. They may not have approve of Kaito killing, but they understood that it was his way of saving her. Despite learning that, Inko was still glad to met her nephew/son since she is treated like a second mom/aunt back in Kaito world.

Kaito and his family decided to stay the night at Inko house, they spent the day as a family which Kaito family enjoyed, and took pictures to remember the day after dinner they all said goodnight and headed to bed.

The next day at UA everyone was in the gymnasium, mostly Class 1A, teachers, the big 3 and kendo.

Kaito: Well this is goodbye everyone.

Mina:*sad* Well we ever see you again?

Mordred: Sure you will, we may be gone, but that doesnt mean we wont come visit.

Mirio: Really?!

Klem: Yip, hey maybe you can come visit us next time and we can show you all around Kyoto.

Kaito: I like that idea Klem. Oh yeah Midnight, La Brava.

Midnight/ La Brava: Yes?

Kaito walked up to La Brava first them and held up his palm and a yellowish glow appear, a few later the glow died down.

La Brava then inspected herself.

La Brava: What did you do?

Kaito: I changed your quirk.

La Brava: What?!

Everyone: What?!

Kaito: I gave you Kai chisaki quirk instead since I believe it's more suited for you.

La Brava:*blushing* You think I am?

Kaito: I do.

La Brava:*smiles* Thank you Kaito.

Kaito nods and then walks over to Midnight and tap her forehead, than place his palm in front of her and a darkish glow appeared.

Aizawa: What did you do?

Kaito: I took away her quirk and destroyed it.

Teachers: What?!

All might: How could you?!

Kaito then glares at them which makes the teachers flinch.