Chapter 26

2 days later

Issei/Asia: In, out, in, out, in, out

Xenovia was clapping to match their pace

Xenovia: Great, you guys look really good.

Issei: Couldnt do it without you.

Asia: I feel bad, we made you help out while we practiced.

Xenovia: I'm happy to do it, but we're not done, go for a light jog this time.

Asia/Issei: Okay/cool.

Asia: You know when I think about it, I dont regret saving Diodora back then, he's the reason I'm in Kouh Academy. Where I found the Occult Research Club and met all of my friends and you, the people I love more than anything. If I hadn't saved him back then, I wouldnt have met any of you. When i think about it like that i feel so happy about the whole thing.

Issei: Your right and we'll always be together Asia.

Asia: Yeah...

Unknown to them Irina was crying while standing next to Xenovia.

Irina: *tearing up* That was so tender.

Issei: Irina? When did you get here? And where is Kaito?

Irina: A bit and he's right here.

We all look at her arm and see a blue fox in her arm.

Asia: Is that Kaito?

Irina: Yes, it is.

Xenovia: So how did it go were you able to find anything to help him change back.

Irina frowned and shook her head.

Irina: Afraid not. It seems Lady Yasaka and Lord Kurama dont know anything about what cause Kaito to age backwards.

Irina then looks at Kaito still frowning.

Irina: I found him exhausted in the training room. He been trying to get stronger and have his body handle.his power, but it seems nothing working.

Xenovia:*frowns* I see...

Asia: Poor Kaito.

Irina: Everyone worried about him.

Irina then felt Kaito snuggling closer in her arm which made her smile.

Irina:*frowns* I wish there was something I could do.

Xenovia then place her hand on Irina shoulder which made Irina turn to her.

Xenovia*smiles* Dont worry we'll find a way to get him back to normal, just be patient and cheer up okay.

Irina nods and smiles.

Irina: Thanks Xenovia.

Timeskip

Issei POV

We were at the O.R.C Rias was at her desk while the rest of us were on the couch. Koneko was sitting next to Gasper while Kaito was asleep on Koneko lap.

Issei: A rating game?

Rias: That's right, more specifically it's a tournament designed to test and rank the power the next generation of devils and it's suppose to be held over the summer break, but then Loki attacked and you all know how that ended up.

Gasper: No I don't wanna I'm too scared.

Issei: If this game is meant to rank us, does that mean we'll be going up against Sairorg?

Rias: Yes, and he's one favor to the championship, with good reason too, his on a whole other level. Fortunately for us though we aren't paired up against him in the first round.